Erik Scott Stahr. AVOID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
    Er, you wouldn't call someone out for stealing from you?
    I think it would be more useful to start it in the Transaction Feedback section and lay out the situation up front, rather than throw out a threat and then slowly tell the story through posts as people respond. People from the PNW can find it just as easily under the user in that section and everyone doesn't have to deal with it, rather than posting it in a section where he's going to get people asking questions which it seems like he wants, because he just threw out a random threat.

Comment

Pop your own damn popcorn! :hitler:

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
        I think it would be more useful to start it in the Transaction Feedback section and lay out the situation up front, rather than throw out a threat and then slowly tell the story through posts as people respond. People from the PNW can find it just as easily under the user in that section and everyone doesn't have to deal with it, rather than posting it in a section where he's going to get people asking questions which it seems like he wants, because he just threw out a random threat.

I've already filed the papers. It's not a threat, heh. You sound like you have something invested ;)
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I would like to remind all parties involved, even though I am new that if this is going to court. You may wish to refrain from putting out details or even discussing this matter on the forums. It can be used in court just like Facebook accounts are used in all sort's of court cases nowadays & verifying who is who isn't all that hard with warrants.

*throws on flame suit* :firehop:
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

.....and I thought facebook drama was good.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              I would like to remind all parties involved, even though I am new that if this is going to court. You may wish to refrain from putting out details or even discussing this matter on the forums. It can be used in court just like Facebook accounts are used in all sort's of court cases nowadays & verifying who is who isn't all that hard with warrants.

A noobie with actual smart things to say...wow.
              Shouldnt you be asking silly questions like what the difference between early and late model cars are??? Lol

Welcome to the zoo :)
              sigpic

Comment

Its sad to think that this has been the most entertaining thing on r3v lately?

Comment

Im going to produce a made for tv movie on this.
                  Abe...you will be the rich dude who sleeps with everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    Its sad to think that this has been the most entertaining thing on r3v lately?
                    Seriously. People need to air out their dirty laundry more often. I kid.

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
                    '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
                    '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
                    '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
                    '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

Badass! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post

BINGO.

Small claims is not held to the "do not talk" but is still held to the evidentiary and hearsay laws that are held up in higher courts of law.

So with that:
                        Originally posted by Erik
                        Originally posted by ck_taft325is
                        Hey man, just wanted to clarify what all is in the trade and what isn't, when we should trade and all that jazz.

You're receiving:

1986 S50 Euro bumpered E30 w/o the Type A's.
                        Spare VANOS unit, misc. parts and pieces, etc...

I'm receiving:

2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
                        O.Z.'s, winter wheels/tires

I had a question for you about the boost gauge. It seemed to be bouncing around a lot for holding a steady consistent speed/rpm? Is that normal for this year? When's the next oil change? How often/religiously have you done it? Beyond cosmetic, brakes, spark plugs and the 140xxx mile service needing to be done is there ANYTHING you can think that'll need to be done?

Just making sure that's good to go.

The wheels. You have WRD's on Stacey's car. I don't have rollers for inbetween time so how does this sound: We trade with a bill of sale and all that, that says the Borbet A's are still mine and you swap wheels with Stacey and she can bring the type A's in to work with her? I'm just pressed on time especially in the mornings, heh. I got home after the test drive etc and I know exactly how you feel. SO TIRED... heh.

I'm excited to have my wifey in a much less stupid low and fast car. It'll be so nice, dude, you have no idea. I hope you're still good with the trade as it sits. I wish I could include the type A's but I really do actually need that money. And if the gifting doesn't work, I'll be just getting raped in title/license/registration.
                        Sounds perfect to me. Everything you listed is everything that I know about the car. I can't say that I've ever noticed the jumping boost gauge actually. I wouldn't think it would be normal, but like I said I don't think I have ever really noticed it.

To be honest, the original (OEM) turbos DO go bad on these cars. I feel like this one is definitely hanging on strong but it could potentially be a future issue. The easiest remedy to that situation is getting a used OEM turbo with less miles on it from someone who has gone with a big turbo set up. OR the alternate is a VF39 (OEM STi Turbo) and a tune, that obviously is more costly, but less than getting an after market setup. I'm not trying to scare you about it just want you to be aware that it's potentially an issue.

Do you still have that 3.25 diff? Or is that the one that Greg still has? Just wondering what kind of goodies you might still have around.

What day sounds good to you? I could do a morning thing or even Saturday if that works better for both of us.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HR2L View Post

Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Dammit, why is there no BEER in my house! Guess it's another run to the store...
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

What kind of boost guage does it have, I need to get one for mine. I was looking at the prosport, probably in green.

Comment

Working...
                                X