magpie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magpie

He's a new seller to r3v, from England. He started a part-out thread and I picked up a small part from him. Great communication and he shipped it quick.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

MAGPIE Bosch Smiley's

Id like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Magpie and to share with the rest of this forum that if your looking for a set of Bosch Euro Smoked Smiley's with Cross Hairs and all reconditioned parts including movable adjusters, Shoot MAGPIE a pm. I ordered a set a few days ago and recieved them very shortly after. He even helps you out with declarations so you dont get ass pooched with customs and import charges! Which we all know is complete bullshit. HE is an enthusiast and I get the feeling he's paid his dues with buying and selling parts. HE's one of us blokes! He will help you out.

I cannot emphasize enough how happy I am with the lights. TOP QUALITY and VERY PLEASED. As soon as winter takes a hike, these will go on my car.

Ive bought some used parts before from other forum members in the states and so far so good.

Being in Canada, its just an imaginary line that pesky border is, but you can understand a level of skeptisim when buying stuff from individuals that are not a store and that can really just take your money and run.

There is absolutely NO need to worry about that with Magpie. He is in the UK, and I am in Canada. An Easy and smooth transaction with GREAT Communication.

We all know that Europe has the goodies for our beloved E30's.

After messing around with elipsoids, and other scrap yard finds of pieces here and there. In the end it was easier and cheaper just to buy a set. No need to run around.

If you want a really nice set of Headlights and want the real deal without hassels and headaches........ PM MAGPIE for a set. TOP QUALITY

Cheers Magpie

my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

thanks very Much for your Kind words :D

Comment

Working...
      X