grey ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grey ghost

bought a custom rear deck shade for a '91 318IS end of last year and just returned to VA this week so I tackled it today.

Packaging was carefully put together

Product is pretty awesome it looks factory

The paint of the deck matches the interior. Although it isn't factory fabric it still blends and the average person will not tell at all.

Shade attachments were included, however I just opted to use a simple screw hook attached to the inside seal of the rear window. I may redo the interior roof ceiling down the line and attach the plastic place holders that were provided for the shade.

Absolutely love it, really easy to install. I didn't have to reference back to the emails even though they were provided...straightforward in installing.
    prior to test fit

test fit, i also put in my headrests today while the back seat was out

installed

The only negative is that the speaker cutouts do not match my speakers, it may be my fault because the question was asked before I ordered it and since i was not near my car i could have just went off memory. It isn't a big deal because I plan to upgrade the speakers in the end.

Thanks!
    Last edited by keefy6; 04-10-2012, 06:57 PM.
    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Bought an e28 M-tech kit. Was very easy to work with, patient with my numerous questions and always kept in good communication.

Fast shipping and all shipping essentials covered.

Comment

Working...
    X