Turner Motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner Motorsport

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I had a bad experience with them on my last order so I figured I'd share.

Nearly a month ago I was looking to buy suspension for my e30 and a friend pointed me in the direction of Turner Motorsports who happened to be having a sale on suspension last month. I placed my order for Bilstein Sports and H&R Sport springs expecting to see them a few days later.

The next day I got an email from the company saying that they didn't have some of the parts in stock but that they were expecting them within a week. Against my better impatience, I said ok and waited. A week goes by, I call them to check and they tell me it will be another week or two. Another week goes by, they tell me another week or two...

Finally last week I call them again to see what the deal is. They tell me that they are expecting their shipment on Monday morning and that I will have my order by the end of the day Tuesday. Tuesday passes, then Wednesday, and today I decide to call them again. I am now being told that not only has my order not shipped. They still don't have some of the parts in stock and they don't even have an eta on delivery from their distributor. Needless to say I cancelled my order and luckily managed not to lose my temper with them on the phone.

I have been told that they usually have great service but after all this I don't plan on ever giving them my business or recommending them to anybody.

:end rant:

That is not bad service dude. They were honest with you up front. I odered stuff all the time from blunt. They usually take a week and half to get from the USA to me in AUS but my last order ended up taking 4 weeks!!! It was not Blunts fault, purely the delivery service. But on all international shipping it say that is will take a 1 to 4 weeks to be delivered. So while it was very fustrating there is not much I could do about it and no one I could complain to. I have just been lucky that is usually only takes 1.5 weeks.

They would have said a week or two based on usual delivery times, it obviously took longer then expected for them. I am sure they are not trying to screw you over. Basically if a distributor dose not have something in stock expect it to take 4 to 9 weeks depending on where you live from them.

They basically have to wait 4 weeks then they need to ship it to you which if international could be another 1.5 to 4 weeks.

Maybe don't judge them instead just leave your story. But just something to keeping mind when ordering something that is not in stock.
    Last edited by Massimo; 04-15-2012, 06:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X