replied
    ^^^HI JOHN.

Sent pm, and text

Please get in touch with me

Leave a comment:

• theKrampus
    replied
    +1 for John.

Just got a great deal from him in a parts/cash trade. Really looking forward to that package! You've been more then helpful to me over the years on e30tech. You are truly an asset to the BMW community and I appreciate it

(e30fanman on tech)

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by rammstein View Post
    I see that John is not far from Miami. He should sell me late model rear window regulator/motors for sedan. I will pick them up and smile real nice! :D
    If I had them, would be glad to help, but in reality my own sedan has a stuck rear window. :(

Leave a comment:

• rammstein
    replied
    I see that John is not far from Miami. He should sell me late model rear window regulator/motors for sedan. I will pick them up and smile real nice! :D

Leave a comment:

• e3irsty
    replied
    Had the part I needed with the best quality and had the egr delete for the 524td manifold. Didn't even know that was an option! Great work John, thank you and I'm sure you'll take more of money in the future lol

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sufoE30
    replied
    Best price on arp studs and very fast shipping.
    Thank you john.

Leave a comment:

• 10yre30r
    replied
    John i cant begin to thank you enough for getting my car back on the road. You will were always there to answer questions and help me figure out what was wrong my turbo e30. Thanks so much.

Leave a comment:

• JOMARO
    replied
    I bought my MLS from him , he answered all my emails , was keen to check if i received it as i purchased it through holidays
    would definitely deal again with him

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Thanks! Without this community, I would be unemployed :)
    Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 01-16-2014, 07:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    John is a friend and good partner. No secrets, always willing to share and help. Great asset to the community.

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Another +1 for John. They aren't making any more of guys like him.

Leave a comment:

• webbiee
    replied
    Just bought a diff off of John and saying I am pleased would be an understatement.

It showed up at my house a few days after payment was sent and he took the time to help me through my gear ratio crisis.

Great seller would recommend 110%

Leave a comment:

• Nairb
    replied
    Bought a 4.10 LSD from John.

Not only did he drive across Florida to bring it to me, but he met me 10 minutes from my house and dropped it off!

Thanks for the diff, working great!

Leave a comment:

• BAVARIAN IRON
    replied
    Forced fb

John is a super guy and a super smart wrencher
    The only guy I would trust my e30 to.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    John and WOT are an excellent resource for the BMW community. We do tons of business with them and they are very professional and timely. John also has full pouty lips

Leave a comment:

Working...
X