• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twitch

User "twitch"

Do not buy from.
    Purchased a turbo, sent funds as gift.
    Got a box, but it just had the exhaust turbine housing. Understand postal damage is not always the fault of the shipper however it is their responsibility to package the goods well, and if shipping error to right the wrong.

Far as I'm concerned next time I'm in PA, there's going to be an e30 with the amount I've paid in parts missing from someones car. << hypothetically of course.

Originally posted by moto650
    Please give me a date by which you will have either:
    • refunded my payment in full.
      or
    • provided the goods paid for; either found parts from USPS or a different turbo of equal or greater value.

I think this is fair. I understand you had problems in shipping but it's not the purchasers fault and as such I should not be waiting indefinitely for resolution.
    Thank you,
    Kevin

Originally posted by twitch
    As I did not receive the goods purchased you need to refund my money.
    I will ship back to you the box of parts as received (shown in the pictures previously sent) should you want those.
    Regards,
    -Kevin

What you see in the pictures is all there is.
    So, I've got a turbine housing and a small ziplock with some bolts in it.

I'd be missing the turbine wheel, compressor housing wastegate assembly, actuator, bearings, essentially most of the turbo components.

No I didn't. What all is missing?

I made a claim with USPS and am trying to either have them cover cost or see if the missing parts are able to be found at the facilities the package came through. Ill let you know what I find out.Thanks

So... did you really ship this or are you jerking my chain here? It's Friday, a week past when you thought Id be seeing this.

Hey Kevin you should receive the Turbo today.tomorrow at the latest.it shipped out Wednesday because I got stuck in Alabama with all the inclement weather from the tropical storms down here. I dropped it off late Tuesday afternoon. Again sorry for the delay
    Wow.you seriously haven't received it?what's your email?ill send you a pic of the receipt
    As I did not receive the goods purchased you need to refund my money.
    I will ship back to you the box of parts as received (shown in the pictures previously sent) should you want those.
    Regards,
    -Kevin

What you see in the pictures is all there is.
    So, I've got a turbine housing and a small ziplock with some bolts in it.

I'd be missing the turbine wheel, compressor housing wastegate assembly, actuator, bearings, essentially most of the turbo components.

No I didn't. What all is missing?

I made a claim with USPS and am trying to either have them cover cost or see if the missing parts are able to be found at the facilities the package came through. Ill let you know what I find out.Thanks
    88 325ix, 72 Type 1, 81 Starlet
Working...
X