Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Thanks guys, pleasure to work with you all!

Leave a comment:

• bmwextremeguy
    replied
    I can attest, Jeff is an excellent buyer and seller, I have sold all my rare parts to him, he is beyond fair and good with people he deals with, any time I get something good in, I call him first to buy! I sold so much to him I even remember his address so I don't have to look it up when I need to send something to him! lol
    Shawn

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Fair prices, good communication, fast shipping, great person to do business with.

Leave a comment:

• Laddergoat
    replied
    Bought a wooden shift knob, excellent price and very prompt communication. Will definitely be buying from again.

-David

Leave a comment:

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Originally posted by S3RV1N View Post
    Also bought some speakers from him, excellent service and quick to ship. definitely would deal with again!
    Thank you sir! Glad it worked out.

Leave a comment:

• S3RV1N
    replied
    Also bought some speakers from him, excellent service and quick to ship. definitely would deal with again!

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Just got some more speakers from him, he was very accommodating in setting up the order like I requested. Have yet to use the speakers, but I'm confident they'll work.

Leave a comment:

• slc325ix
    replied
    Got some mats from him. Great seller fast shipping and always was in contact.

Leave a comment:

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    Bought a pair of door tweeters and they arrived packaged well and in good condition, both appear to work well.
    Glad I could help the last two buyers out, good dudes!

-Jeff

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Bought a pair of door tweeters and they arrived packaged well and in good condition, both appear to work well.

Leave a comment:

• freeriden
    replied
    Jeff was great to deal with. I ended up buying some more parts after the first order and will happily again. Updated me with shipping details and was quick to return emails. Also gave me some helpful info on the speakers I bought from him.

Leave a comment:

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin C. View Post
    I dealt with Jeff back and forth. He was very informative and upfront about items and costs. I would do business with him again.
    Anytime - glad I could help.

Leave a comment:

• Martin C.
    replied
    I dealt with Jeff back and forth. He was very informative and upfront about items and costs. I would do business with him again.

Leave a comment:

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorLondom
    Looks like I'm not alone in having a positive experience buying from Jeff. Got the speakers super fast and they sound amazing. Thanks again!
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad it all worked out!

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Repeat buyer, and another great transaction: prompt shipping, great communication, quality product.

Would do business with again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Jeff,

nogapersnBMWs / Glen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X