• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30vert
    Can I have the last word?
    Can I , Can I?

No.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by BMW2ner
      Id rather still have my parts, not my money.
      Not a problem. :up:

Comment

cool. When you ship em out send me a tracking number and delete this thread

Comment

I'll get them sent out to you tomorrow, come hell or highwater.

Comment

How about we start sending eachother phone numbers?

I think that would be a great way to keep in touch with a buyer/seller!

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash
              How about we start sending eachother phone numbers?

I think that would be a great way to keep in touch with a buyer/seller!
              HELL no. There's no way I'm giving out my cell number to buyers, because the last thing I need is some 17 year old kid (not necessarily bmw2ner) calling me 3 times a day when I'm taking longer than the next day to ship him a used water pump.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                HELL no. There's no way I'm giving out my cell number to buyers, because the last thing I need is some 17 year old kid (not necessarily bmw2ner) calling me 3 times a day when I'm taking longer than the next day to ship him a used water pump.
                I say one person holds a directory of numbers.

And people can go to him with a good excuse to get a seller/buyer's phone number.

or something, i dunno, im the druk
                R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Haha, I just experienced that when selling my springs.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

That's a dealbreaker right there.

First thing I do when I'm doing a transaction on here or any forum is exchange phone numbers. If I'm spending any serious amount of money, I'm calling the guy and touching base. The anonomity of internet makes it way too easy to be shady without real contact.

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
                      That's a dealbreaker right there.

First thing I do when I'm doing a transaction on here or any forum is exchange phone numbers. If I'm spending any serious amount of money, I'm calling the guy and touching base. The anonomity of internet makes it way too easy to be shady without real contact.

-Charlie
                      I can agree with you to a point, Charlie. If we're talking high-dollar items and spending a lot of money, I can see exchanging phone numbers.

All in all, this whole situation just got out of hand, by my fault.

Comment

I completly agree swaping cell numbers is bad idea. Then you'll get a 16 year old that needs help installing whatever it is and call you to help via phone...no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                          Am I the only one that thinks he should get the parts AND all his money back? It's been almost 2 months for Christ sake.
                          +1
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

ahhh but what about a 21 year old girl???? As long as it isn't heeter.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Why should he delete this thread? Josh screwed up, and now he has a not so great feedback left on the forum.
                              That sounds right to me...

-Erik

Comment

Still no parts or money...

Comment

Working...
                                X