yahh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yahh

Making this for buyers to leave transaction details since I'm new and don't want people to be scared to buy since I have sold a few things.

Here I am on C3G (my old car) yahh is a great seller

and iTrader on evolutionm 100% positive including 1 trade. EvoM iTrader

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Yahh is a great seller:) thanks again for the ss man. Very smooth transaction.

Comment

Bought interior bits from yahh. Drove part way to meet. Everything came as it was in photos and description. A++++++ would buy again etc.

Comment

Bought full S50 swap from him, let me use his engine lift and has kept my old M20 until I can get it. Made me pull the driveshaft of his old car myself tho

10/10, cool guy, yahh

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
        1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
        MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
        Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Bought some exterior trim bits from him, cool dude and a great seller.
          - 90 325is

Comment

Bought Eibach Sways, hartge Strut bar, and a map light mirror. Good parts, great prices, and nice guys.
            sigpic

Comment

Bought fog lights-happy with them. Lucky me, new to E30s and he lives right around the corner. Cool guy.

Comment

Bought a z3 rack. Communicated quickly and effectively. Very smooth transaction, buy with confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                90 325ix

Comment

purchased bc racing coilovers from him. very good communication and prompt responses to questions. Also once the parts were off of the car, he promptly shipped it. Overall a great seller

Comment

Bought a complete OBC setup from Yahh and I'm fully satisfied. He keeps it 100. Thanks again!

Comment

I've bought a few things from yahh to build my 2.7 stroker. He has helped me greatly so far and hooked me up with awesome deals/advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X