No announcement yet.

Bimmer Buddies (Hershey, PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit cluttering up this thread with this shit, go make an Arron tupper appreciation thread somewhere
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

youre a joke

Originally posted by SmokeE30 View Post
      Quit cluttering up this thread with this shit, go make an Arron tupper appreciation thread somewhere
      Lol its not like anyone is even posting on the thread anymore anyways.

Comment

I wish you guys had a website I could troll. DO you have a FB page?
        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Sorry no website or FB page, we will have to put something together soon.
          Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
          Bimmerbuddies LLC
          717-388-1256

Comment

Here it is

Im going to take the time to say sorry. I recently talked to Dave and Jordan and I think we are on the same page now. So I apologize for all the shit I was talking it was good to actually talk face to face about the problem wish you guys luck maybe ill see you guys soon.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_tupper View Post
              Im going to take the time to say sorry. I recently talked to Dave and Jordan and I think we are on the same page now. So I apologize for all the shit I was talking it was good to actually talk face to face about the problem wish you guys luck maybe ill see you guys soon.
              Thank you Aaron glad everything worked out, best of luck with the e30

-Shawn
              Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
              Bimmerbuddies LLC
              717-388-1256

Comment

Great guy's bought and sold several parts in the past, very polite and knowledgeable.

Dwight
                Last edited by dwight; 01-21-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

A hike from where I'm at but me and a friend visited them over he summer. We baught the mystery "baby blue" lowering springs for our vert for a stupid good price and they rode killer! Plus Dave showed us around as if we were already acquainted even though we just met him. Cool place an recommend it

Comment

Thank you Shawn

Originally posted by SmokeE30 View Post
                    Thank you Aaron glad everything worked out, best of luck with the e30

-Shawn
                    You're welcome Shawn. As with you guys and the shop. Tell everyone I said hi.

Comment

we are always willing to work out any problem someone has, whether its our fault for not. Thanks for all the kind words fellow r3v's from across the land, this year we're hoping to keep the momentum with swaps and parts selection and hopefully attend some more shows!

Comment

Great guys. Known them as friends for years, but now I can't come visit without leaving with parts!

Keep up the good work

Comment

Old thread, but I remember going out to Hershey maybe 4 years ago at this point to these guys before BimmerBuddies existed. Totally helped out me and a friend, I was just learning about E30s and had just bought a $200 field car and my buddy had just opened a shop and wanted to turbo his car. These guys knew their shit back then, had parts everywhere, and were totally fucking cool. Cruised to their parts location in a 325i they just picked up, and discussed pricing over lunch at a local pizza place. Some of the coolest BMW mofos around, and this weekend I put aside time to go down to their shop while I'm on vacation in Hershey. Can't wait, from what I saw and what I hear should be an even cooler time.

Comment

Just heard about you guys today through a co-worker. I'm not far down the road from you in Mount Joy. Looks like I'll need to stop by some time and look around. I have a 91 318is that is begging for an s52, long with some other random little things. Good to hear there's a local bunch of guys that know their stuff!

Comment

I live in Rheems. They're some good friends of mine, definitely worth it to stop by and check these guys out.
                              sigpic

Comment

I bought some US ellips from one of the BB guys (Silver coupe w/esms and an oddball stroker setup) And that was a good experience. Got to see the epic burnout/riot at Bimmerfest too! Would bimmer buddies be able to help me source parts for a good clean M30B35 swap?
                                It's not bad paint, it's called "patina"

Comment

Working...
                                X