Shanes325

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanes325

Its been a frustrating week and a half purchasing from Shane. I bought a seatbelt receiver from him on the 26th of January and he said he would ship on that monday the 28th and send me the tracking info by the end of the day.

Wednesday the 30th rolls around and i PM him asking for the shipping info. He responds and says that their has been a family emergency and he has been busy with that and thats why he hasnt PMed me the tracking info, but it shipped on monday. Fair enough I say, family comes first, send me shipping info whenever possible. Friday the 1st rolls around, and I PM him asking for it again as a seat belt receiver is pretty important for me as I tend to drive a lot of people around. No response.

Monday the 4th I make a post in general asking him to please respond or have someone email him or call him to just get him to atleast respond to me. Tuesday rolls around and I PM him asking if he had even sent it, and if not I want my money back. A mod as well PMed him stating he needed to respond to my PMs. He finally responds:
    Originally posted by Shanes325
    I'm sry I am still dealing with my dads troubles still . So I'm in between work and the hospital. The part has been sent man it's coming from freaking s.c . If u delete the thread ill send u ur 10 back and all ur paying for is shipping . I told u my troubles with my dad in the beginning as if u care. And it's not like it's been a rediculous amout of time.
    I say okay, i will take the thread down and no need for a refund, as I do have sympathy for his family matters. He says in a later PM that he will go to USPS and see whats taking so long. Fast forward to today it finally shows up. Guess what day it was shipped out? February 5th. Weird, it thought it was shipped January 28th?

Bottom line is I will never ever do business with this guy again. I can sympathize with someone whose loved one is hurt, but not with a liar. Take his word with a grain of salt.
    sigpic
Working...
X