Borgey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borgey

Borgey scammer I didn't receive my 173 dme from him that I payed for through pay pal and haven't heard from him since sooo watch for that guy.

1Z1F45R20365452180

Dropped it off 5 minutes ago.

Comment

I see that the DME has been delivered, but still there is a hold on my account. Would you like to return it for a refund? For the record "havent heard from him since" is referring to a matter of 2-3 days.

Comment

Borgey

Starting myself a feedback thread for boot sets and parts.

If there were any problems with a transaction, contact me before posting.

jcgreer10@yahoo.com

Jordan

Comment

Helped me a lot! Good guy and great shift boots.
          sigpic
          1991 318i

Comment

Purchased a shift boot and it was better than expected. I asked for a custom size and he had no problem doing it and came perfect. Trying to decide what to get for my other car.
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Bought a late model front valance. Great price, exactly as described, and shipped quickly. Thanks!
              '91 318is

Comment

Still waiting on a front bumper cover that was having some shipping issues, its been a couple weeks and it shouldn't take more than 3-5 business days to ship assuming the company runs like most other logistics freight.

Will update when the issue is resolved with feedback.

Comment

Seller sold me the items needed for my Motronic 1.3 conversion. Shipped the parts, he did ship quickly, but messaged me after they had gone out that there was an item he forgot and would ship it out next day.

Box came beat to hell (I'll be inspecting the potential damage to parts tomorrow), and I have not received any contact after numerous PM's in an attempt to get the tracking # for the stuff that wasn't included. I PM'ed I would be beginning a claim/dispute with PayPal on Monday evening if I don't have tracking information.
                  Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 06-14-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Still no contact from seller. No response to email or PayPal dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      Still no contact from seller. No response to email or PayPal dispute.
                      Same here, its been over a week. Anyone try to call him?
                      Maybe hes having some sort of personal emergency?
                      He has mixed feedback but doesn't seem like he's out to screw anyone over.

Comment

^That's the same thing I'm hoping for anyway. He seemed very apt to help, and gave me a great deal, but isn't responding to resolve the issue. He has not logged on here since the 12th last I checked, and has not responded to the multiple emails via PayPal either. I hope everything is ok for him and he will resolve this.

EDIT: Called, rang three times then went to VM.

Comment

i bought 45$ of misc parts. No news since Mid MAY

Comment

Well just an update, for those of you who have yet to settle your business with Borgey.
                            I had some time to look into the matter today and he seems to be doing just fine.
                            Borgey is just ignoring our calls, emails, paypal claims and pms on the forums. I can confirm that he has in fact been ok and thriving since the 12th and in the past 24 hours.
                            Maybe he just got tired of messing with things...
                            If anyone needs more proof I can provide more information and contact info for him via pm.

Comment

PayPal settled my dispute today. I received an email stating such just a short time ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X