No announcement yet.

ROZNIC feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller. I bought one of the chrome drip rail pieces and the engine harness cover from him. Shipping that giant delicate chrome piece was a huge pain in the butt but he did awesome work and it came through the mail unscathed.

Highly recommended.
    Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
    COTM Aug 2019

Comment

Originally posted by rjmcdermott81 View Post
      Great seller. I bought one of the chrome drip rail pieces and the engine harness cover from him. Shipping that giant delicate chrome piece was a huge pain in the butt but he did awesome work and it came through the mail unscathed.

Highly recommended.

Thx, glad it arrived safely

Comment

Bought some turn signals a few weeks ago and the transaction went very smoothly. Straight up guy. Good seller!

Comment

ROZNIC feedback

Purchased alpinweiß brake ducts off nick yesterday, responds fast and gave great deal on them. will buy from in the future. Good seller 10/10 *

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by krayzi[e] View Post
            Bought some turn signals a few weeks ago and the transaction went very smoothly. Straight up guy. Good seller!

Thx man, hope they blink well for ya ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
              Purchased alpinweiß brake ducts off nick yesterday, responds fast and gave great deal on them. will buy from in the future. Good seller 10/10 *

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk

Thank you for fast pmt..

Comment

Just wanted to say roznic is great seller.i bought some turn signals from him and he shipped and communicated real fast. I got the turn signals the next day. Thanks again would buy again he's a good seller

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  Just wanted to say roznic is great seller.i bought some turn signals from him and he shipped and communicated real fast. I got the turn signals the next day. Thanks again would buy again he's a good seller

Oh wow, I'm glad they arrived already..
                  Thx for ur buss, anytime

Comment

bought some pulleys for me 1.3 conversion. worked with me through my paypal issues, shipped fast, packaged nicely and bubble wrapped. 10/10 would buy again

Comment

Originally posted by samaroo View Post
                      bought some pulleys for me 1.3 conversion. worked with me through my paypal issues, shipped fast, packaged nicely and bubble wrapped. 10/10 would buy again

Thank you !

Comment

A+ seller, really accommodating and fast communicator. Shipped out some parts within 24 hours of payment. I will probably buy more parts, cause you can never buy too many :p

Thanks
                        -eric

Comment

Originally posted by othatseric View Post
                          A+ seller, really accommodating and fast communicator. Shipped out some parts within 24 hours of payment. I will probably buy more parts, cause you can never buy too many :p

Thanks
                          -eric
                          Thx Eric, hope everything works out!

Comment

Great seller. Bought my stuff for a good price and got it quickly. Will definitely buy more parts in the future but my wife is watching my car parts fund closely now. lol.
                            P.O.S 1989 325is - aka Project Sh*tbox

Project Shitbox - Restomod and other stuff - soon to be 328is

Comment

Originally posted by badwella View Post
                              Great seller. Bought my stuff for a good price and got it quickly. Will definitely buy more parts in the future but my wife is watching my car parts fund closely now. lol.

Thx bud, well somebody has to manage lol ))

Comment

Just purchased a speedo from Roznic. It was an easy purchase with quick answers to my questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X