No announcement yet.

lancelotti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just purchased a sunroof motor form this gentleman, great seller. smooth transaction with speedy shipping.

Comment

Part was not described as he said. Bought a wiring harness that was in his own word "in very good condition with no splicing or broken peices. Upon receiving it the ground cable was cut completely off, coolant temp sensor plug was broken, and the TPS sensor wire had been previously cut and replaced. Wouldn't be such an issue if the seller would work with me about it, but he decides to be a ass and not respond to my PM's and not refund money. Happy buying!

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

Great seller! Bought a couple switches off him. Quick communication, quick shipping, items just as described.

Thanks again!

Comment

I bought "OEM Rear Preimium Speakers BLACK" from "lancelotti". Parts arrived quickly. Would buy from again. Recommended seller. ★★★★★

Comment

M50 AFM shipped quick, arrived packed in bubble wrap and exactly as described. Many thanks!
            sigpictmorinbmw
            CCA, ASE
            e30's:1 '89,1 '90 Vert,1 '91
            Originally posted by WHOOPINONYOU
            Because even people who make bad choices can still be a productive member of our society...I haven't given up on you yet homie!

Comment

Bought a set of sidemarkers from Lancelotti. They came in just as described and super fast. Packaging was great! Would definitely buy again from seller. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X