Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhuynh
    replied
    Great seller. Bought a 6cyl coding plug and received it quick. 10/10 A++++++

Leave a comment:

• mtechnic325
    replied
    That was my first deal on this forum. Higly recomendet this user, perfect contakt, best stuff in best price. Thank you Chuck

Leave a comment:

• samaroo
    replied
    bought a wiring harness for motornic 1.3 harness was great, packaged great and he worked with me as i was a first time paypal user 11/10 would buy again

Leave a comment:

• goskidmark
    replied
    I bought a set of sport seats and he held them for me for over three months, while I was deployed. Gave me free tools for my trunk tool tray when I get it, and even offered his help to install my 13 button OBC. Real good guy! I would buy off of him in a heart beat!

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Just like everyone else, only great things to say. Bought a tach on Saturday and it was at my house when I came home from work Monday. Fast shipping, nicely packed, and item was as expected.

Leave a comment:

• cali_e30
    replied
    great seller. bought some mounts. came on time and as advertised. would do business with again.

Leave a comment:

• BMWSAAB
    replied
    I bought some window switches form him. Fast ship, parts as advertised. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gregs///M
    replied
    I have dealt with Chuck on several occasions for both buying and selling. I can say, without a doubt, that he is very professional to deal with, packages items well, ships promptly, and the items are always as described.

I would certainly do business with him again.

Leave a comment:

• partner103
    replied
    Bought chrome antenna grommet. Excellent seller, pleasure to deal with. Pictures with delivery number, prompt communication! Thanks for hooking me up C.

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    bought a Z3 antenna base. Great seller, great communication and fast shipping. Would recommend to anyone. Do not hesitate to buy from this seller. He even sent an antenna with the base at no extra cost.. pleasure doing business with you!!!

Leave a comment:

• obes
    replied
    excellent communication. Packaged properly. would do business without any hesitation!

Leave a comment:

• barbierij
    replied
    He cut rust-free rear spring perches for me and was very fair with the price. The shipping was quick too. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Eddie Haskell
    replied
    Bought a Cruise Control Plug/Receptacle and E Brake components. Everything was packaged well and delivered quickly. Good fellow to deal with. Will be buying again from PoorBoy when need arises.

Leave a comment:

• shocwav3
    replied
    Awesome seller. I hope everyone is this helpful on the forum

Leave a comment:

• pandaiswong
    replied
    I bought a tachometer and leather e-brake handle from him. Both came in awesome condition as described. He shipped fast and had great communication.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X