X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by E30YrsOld View Post
    Great seller here! Easy communication, product exactly as described and shipped super fast. Can’t ask for much more :)
    Jon, I appreciate for the feedback. Thanks for an easy transaction! "Passion is timeless"

Leave a comment:

• E30YrsOld
    replied
    Great seller here! Easy communication, product exactly as described and shipped super fast. Can’t ask for much more :)

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by thedodd View Post
    Bought a manual transmission, transfer case, pedal box, etc. from him for my 325iX manual swap. He kept me in the loop the entire time, sent pictures, and even got a pallet so it could be properly shipped to me. Absolutely stand up guy. 10/10, would work with him again.
    I appreciate the feedback, Stephen! "Passion is timeless"

Leave a comment:

• thedodd
    replied
    Bought a manual transmission, transfer case, pedal box, etc. from him for my 325iX manual swap. He kept me in the loop the entire time, sent pictures, and even got a pallet so it could be properly shipped to me. Absolutely stand up guy. 10/10, would work with him again.

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mill-ix View Post
    Good price and fast shipment, thanks!
    Thanks for the feedback, Mill-ix.

Leave a comment:

• Mill-ix
    replied
    Good price and fast shipment, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by zinger View Post
    Good seller. Easy to work with, very responsive, shipped proper and on-time.
    Thanks for the feedback, zinger!

Leave a comment:

• zinger
    replied
    Good seller. Easy to work with, very responsive, shipped proper and on-time.

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer View Post
    Very fair prices, fast shipment and items were as described.
    Boomer, thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Very fair prices, fast shipment and items were as described.

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by gespinal0301 View Post
    Extremely easy to work with, communication is always open and actively tries to help you out. Would definitely recommend working with him and wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything off of him. I sent my payment through PayPal as a friend knowing his great reputation and now my well packaged crank is on its way!!
    Gabriel, I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for the easy transaction!!

Leave a comment:

• gespinal0301
    replied
    Extremely easy to work with, communication is always open and actively tries to help you out. Would definitely recommend working with him and wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything off of him. I sent my payment through PayPal as a friend knowing his great reputation and now my well packaged crank is on its way!!

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by Spaceman View Post
    Great seller! Bought a cup holder and just as described - minty fresh, practically new it was so nice. Would not hesitate to buy from again.
    Bill, I appreciate the feedback. Thank you sir!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by dmanb2b View Post
    Great Seller...bought a mtech 2 wheel and he went above and beyond trying to accommodate some special requests. Can't wait to see end product. Buy with confidence!
    Denis, thanks for the feedback! Enjoy the wheel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    mtech2 wheel

Great Seller...bought a mtech 2 wheel and he went above and beyond trying to accommodate some special requests. Can't wait to see end product. Buy with confidence!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X