Bimmer Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer Rescue

I searched and I didn't find a feedback thread for the shop, so I figured I make one myself.

Patrick & Matt at Bimmer Rescue are some of the nicest and most welcoming people I've met. I drove down to VA to have Thanksgiving with a buddy of mine and I figured while I was down there I'll see if I can find a local bimmer shop. I stumbled across Bimmer Rescue while searching the threads and figured it would be the shop I check out. I gave the shop a call and spoke with Patrick about the issues with my car and sent me an estimate for repairs via email within the hour - super efficient & great customer service over the phone.

I rolled into the shop at opening and had to wait a bit while the finished off on an e39. While waiting Patrick made sure I was comfortable, even offered me a car from the lot if I needed to run out the road and grab a bite. Once they pulled my car into the garage Matt did a complete 92-point inspection even before he did the requested leak-down test I wanted. This saved me some cash because my issue was easy to spot once on the lift, my head gasket was going out the window causing my oil leak and not the oil pan like I hoped it was. After the crappy news and two more people confirmed the issue Patrick was super helpful and wrote up a complete estimate with parts and labor if I decided to come back down to VA to have them do it. Normally people would give a rough estimate, but they go the extra mile here.

All in all, this is a great local shop to check out if you’re ever in the vicinity of Richmond, VA.Thanks for the hospitality! :o

-Darrel
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p
Working...
X