Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooler is a lying scammer piece of crap

Hi Guys

Unfortunately I got screwed by this idiot. I was going to buy an m3 shell another member was selling roughly a month ago. This idiot comes along and offers me his M3 roller. I agree and pay a deposit on Paypal. We decided we will finalize all after a few weeks, as supposedly he was interstate on business and wouldn't be back for a week. In the meantime, I purchase an S14, gearbox and interior for the roller. Pick up date comes.. Nothing. I think I must have called this guy now for 3 weeks, and emailed several times. This d*ck no longer answers calls or replies to emails.

So, I've now burned close to 7k on parts and have no car, just my damn luck.

Also, found another one of his scamming threads, pity I didn't see this sooner, wouldn't have wasted a month, money, as well as have gone through all this disappointment.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

So, for anyone thinking to do business with spooler, AKA Jovin/Joe, email banroadside@gmail.com , DON'T, he is full of crap, and if I ever meet him, I will swat him on the mouth with a bat for all the frustration he has caused me.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks
    Last edited by Insaini; 04-01-2014, 04:57 AM.

Sorry to hear that man - hopefully someone else has an idea of what's up.

No luck getting paypal to back you up?
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
      Sorry to hear that man - hopefully someone else has an idea of what's up.

No luck getting paypal to back you up?
      THIS. Did you pay with the gift option or?

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I paid as a buyer and not gift thankfully. However, its not the deposit that hurts, its all the parts I purchased in 2 weeks. Its not everyday you come across an S14, so I purchased it on the spot. Not a cheap purchase I tell you. Not to mention all the other bits and pieces.

Comment

Gotcha - well, glad to hear that you didn't get completely screwed, at least you have something to show for the money you did spend. I will keep an eye out - there was a really clean shell a couple of weeks before you started posting out in TN for about 5k that got snatched up.
          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
          X