moreoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moreoff

Bought a pair of tail lights from moreoff, very smooth transaction and packaging has to be one of the best i ve seen among my online purchases history from private sellers!!

Moreoff transaction

Great communication. Actual product as shown in for sale photos. Can't forget about the very fast shipping and great packaging the item came in. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase another item from him if needed.

Comment

I bought a steering wheel from him. He responded fast and shipped the next day. His communication was excellent. He even checked with me to make sure the steering wheel he sold me would fit my car without modification. Don't hesitate to buy from moreoff.
      1992 Daihatsu Rocky SE
      1988 BMW 325 SETA

Comment

Originally posted by Dandandk View Post
        Bought a pair of tail lights from moreoff, very smooth transaction and packaging has to be one of the best i ve seen among my online purchases history from private sellers!!
        Originally posted by E30 Ian View Post
        Great communication. Actual product as shown in for sale photos. Can't forget about the very fast shipping and great packaging the item came in. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase another item from him if needed.
        Originally posted by pandaiswong View Post
        I bought a steering wheel from him. He responded fast and shipped the next day. His communication was excellent. He even checked with me to make sure the steering wheel he sold me would fit my car without modification. Don't hesitate to buy from moreoff.
        Thank you guys
        Also let me know if you ever need anything. Odds are either me or my friends will have it for a fair price!

Sent from my g'nex using Tapatalk!
        My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
        X