NP parts scammer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP parts scammer!!!

I bought the shifter from this guy a while ago. By the time I receive the shifter it had already been at least a month. I was okay with it because he is just starting up. When the shifter can it was pretty beat up. I got it at a discounted price but it still should have been packed better. By the time I installed the "RACE QUALITY" shifter I got to drive it for one week before it broke. I pmed him and he said he would refund me my money. A day went by, a week went by, now 2 weeks have gone by and still no answer. Lucky me the shifter broke after the 40 days that paypal will let you file a claim. So now I'm out $200 with nothing to do. NO ONE DO ANY BUISNESS WITH THIS GUY. IF YOU BOUGHTBTHE SHIFTER SELL THAT SHIT ON EBAY. I could have easily crashed my car with that POS shifter. I am lucky. By the way the shifter was on a daily driver. Barely made it a few hundred miles.

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
    http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Same awful experience here except I was fortunate enough to have opened a dispute after about three and a half weeks of delays and excuses or just being ignored so I did eventually get my money back thanks to PayPal.
    What was really sketchy is he told me he didn't send the shifter because I opened a dispute and he would send it when I dropped the dispute. So i laughed and told him i'd drop it once I got the shifter. It never got sent needless to say
    Not only does this guys customer service suck balls apparently his products do too
    STAY AWAY!!
    IG- nv_e30

Comment

Working...
    X