Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again... great seller

Comment

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. I appreciate it.

Comment

Not sure if I would deal with ST1G again.

I mean he is quick to respond, communicates well, and has his items ready to ship.

What is he thinking? Makes some forum members look bad when it comes to being professional and ready to actually sell their items. I mean I didn't even get a "It's on the car right now let me get to it this weekend and I will ship it to you when it's not taking time out of my day."

I haven't received the items yet but I am sure they will be as described or ELSE!! :)

Comment

Purchased some Euro Smilies from ST1G.
          Shipping was fast, and got the item as described.
          Awesome pricing and great communication.
          Thanks!

Comment

Purchased a Euro Plate Filler. As described. Great communication.
            Thanks !
            sigpic

Leave Feedback here:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=261541

Comment

So I have quite the humorous experience with Mike (ST1G). Back around thanksgiving, I grabbed the last set (important) of euro grills he had. So everything went smoothly, it was packaged very well, the grilles were in great condition. Well as I'm inspecting the grills, I notice this:

So I shot him a pm, he replied very quickly, and checked to see if he had the spare drivers side. He didn't have one, so he drove across town to where he E30 was broken down (lol) and grabbed the one off of his car and shipped it to me next day. It came in, again, packaged very nicely. I painted the grills and put them on.

This is when I realize they don't match, after conferring with him, we realize the issue: one is an early model, the other is a late model. So we worked out a deal.

Mike was very responsive, always very clear, objects were packed very well, and when he goofed up he fixed it. :up:

Service Rating: 9/10 (the mix up of grills brought it down the point)

WOULD, AND MOST LIKELY WILL, DO BUSINESS AGAIN.
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Very helpful and reasonable.
                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I bought a Euro clock from http://port84.com and St1g went out of his way to source me a pigtail and still shipped it super quick. All was packaged with care, too. All was much appreciated.

'87 325
                  '89 325is
                  '90 325i
                  '67 Buick Skylark --SOLD 5/2015--

Comment

Bought mtech door cards. Went smooth and super cool colored packaging foam might keep it cuz im a hoarder. Wouldnt hesitate doing business with Mike again.

Comment

I bought a euro clock. Great seller, shipped fast and I love the product!

Comment

I just purchased a set of killer Red Mtech door cards. They were supposed to be flawless and I paid the extra dollah to ensure. When he sent me the pics of the door cards they were amazing but somehow USPS managed to damage the corner of the front drivers side panel. I was bummed :l. . .I contacted Mike and received a very kind refund for the damage on the cards.

He is a great guy to work with.

Thanks!!!
                        "I have a vision and I won't stop"

Comment

Bought a whole car from him. Would transact again.

Comment

St1g is the boss
                            1990 Alpine 325is
                            1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Great price, great communication, will deal with again.
                              92 325IC, Mtech appearance package, s50 zf swap, 2.93 diff, hardtop.

Comment

Bought a set of Hella Smileys off ST1G. Fair price, quick shipping and part was as described. would do business with him again
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X