c_280 thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c_280 thief

Do not do any dealings with this thief. He bought a set of euro bumpers, euro plate holder an late model rear valance. I told him I would ship by way of greyhound. He paid then I shipped all of it out in two packages. Both on the same day. Later on he pm me stateing he had got the valance an plate holder, but not the bumpers. An for me to refund him back the money, this was all before I could even check to see with the shipper. I told him I was going check with greyhound an he still wanted me to refund money. I got with greyhound an they said they where looking into it. I reply to ray c_280 that they where checking on it. He then starts with pm's threating me with paypal an stating no matter what he would get his money. I never replyed back to his threats just keep working with greyhound. He starts a claim with pp then after I respond to pp with all the info, of tracking, info from greyhound stating that one package had been signed for an that it was a high proiblity that the other was picked up at the same time but not signed for, he starts sending me pm's telling me to refund him and he wants they info from greyhound. A few days later he closes the claim, opens another closes it then opens yet another. I list all info again, yet this time he is stating that he never got any thing from me. With good old pp stand of it didn't go to the persons house they sided with him. I have all pm's of his threats an his stating he did get packages. So as of right now still been dealing with greyhound with them to look for it just in case. But in the end out a set of euro bumpers, valance an plate holder, an over $800. DO NOT DO ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS THIEF.

That's friggen criminal.

Comment

First off I never said I didn't recieve any packages. I stated I'm missing a package. I opened a dispute, and the seller decided to raise it to a claim. Paypal then closed the claim a few days later and opened a new claim which was not at all my doing, but paypals. I filed a dispute for my 600 which I payed for just the bumpers, and the seller refused. I had spoken with greyhound and even filed to greyhound to locate the package which I have proof of. But I was informed by greyhound that to file a claim and get the insurance on it only the seller/shipper may recieve compensation for lost package. The package has been missing for over a month. Again I only asked for money back for what was missing. I buy a lot of parts from everywhere even for my Benz on other forums and have never had anyone ship greyhound. It was a troublesome dealing and if the seller would have just filed a claim for lost package from greyhound and sent my money back and not have raised my dispute for $600 dollars and tuned it into a claim then there would not have been such issues. And keep in mind this is the only time I've ever had a problem with shipping, which caused for my angry pm's, and it was only after the package had been missing for over 3 weeks. The seller can still file a claim for the package and get his money back from greyhound. Nonetheless I would ask that you see proof from the seller of his contacts with greyhound as he stated in the claim he had. On my side of the story you can contact David Uribe of San Francisco Greyhound package express at 415-495-1555 and let them know my name is Ray whom was in search of my bumpers. They may vouch for me of how many times I have gone there looking for my package prior to having filed a claim with paypal. Until now nothing has turned up regarding the package and if it does come up I will be willing to resend the items back as I have already purchased another set via eBay as I considered this package to be long gone if nothing has turned up by now. And I cannot stress how many times I was told by greyhound to have a file claimed by the shipper, which obviously suggest that chances get slimmer of finding the package as weeks go by.

Comment

Still yet, I had listed I had got paper work an was dealing with gh on the claim, an if you remember right i told you it was only insured for 300 which was the max they could do to there. So if any thing it would be 300 you would have gotten back. If paypal closed the cases then why is it showing that you closed it then you opened another an you closed it then you open up yet another. And you still are a thief, you have parts an have taken all the money back!

Comment

Update:
          sent a pm the other day asking for the rest of my money for the parts he does have, an he has been on a few times since then with no reply

Comment

Jesus. Buyer overreacted here. The issue is with Greyhound, not the shipper.

I received a complete interior from CA to RI shipped via Greyhound close to three weeks late. Work with Greyhound - they can, and will, put a trace out on the package and track it down. Shipments get unloaded based on luggage volume, so the chances are high that one package is still sitting in a depot waiting to be loaded on when space allows.

My rear seat showed up one day and the front seats showed up a week later. Infuriating, yes, but it is not the seller's fault.

Given how much people bitch about shipping prices, it's their own fault if they won't step up and pay for UPS/FedEx. Good luck to the seller.
            Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
              Jesus. Buyer overreacted here. The issue is with Greyhound, not the shipper.

I received a complete interior from CA to RI shipped via Greyhound close to three weeks late. Work with Greyhound - they can, and will, put a trace out on the package and track it down. Shipments get unloaded based on luggage volume, so the chances are high that one package is still sitting in a depot waiting to be loaded on when space allows.

My rear seat showed up one day and the front seats showed up a week later. Infuriating, yes, but it is not the seller's fault.

Given how much people bitch about shipping prices, it's their own fault if they won't step up and pay for UPS/FedEx. Good luck to the seller.
              One my major gripes with using a less than traditional shipping sources. But that's buyer's choice. Back on subject
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
              X