Dekab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dekab

Has anyone made any transaction with this person? He had a part out thread and I paid for a couple of items through paypal sometime last week. He said he was going to send the items by Friday the 15th and send me a message. But never received any notice at all.

Kurt Daniels-Burrowes
    kad11k@my.fsu.edu

I purchased pedal assembly, master cylinder and line from master to slave. made two payments, one $65 and the other $25 for the items a month ago. Sent him 3 message with no response. I have disputed the transaction with paypal. Unfortunately, the $65 was sent as a gift so I can not dispute that. I felt like I have given him adequate time to respond

Comment

Originally posted by Aehachiroku20v View Post
      Kurt Daniels-Burrowes
      kad11k@my.fsu.edu

I purchased pedal assembly, master cylinder and line from master to slave. made two payments, one $65 and the other $25 for the items a month ago. Sent him 3 message with no response. I have disputed the transaction with paypal. Unfortunately, the $65 was sent as a gift so I can not dispute that. I felt like I have given him adequate time to respond
      I've done business with this guy before and have even driven to his place in tallahassee and it was all good, really nice guy and fair prices.. I know for a little while he had issues with his bank and he posted about it on his FS thread if I'm not mistaken. He also was in the process of moving as well.. I have his personal number, I won't give it out for obvious reasons, but I can shoot him a text and see whats going on with him... this is not like him at all, maybe something happened.. not sure
      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

If he was willing to get in contact with me I'll drop the dispute. I understand things happen. If you can get in contact with him if appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Aehachiroku20v View Post
          If he was willing to get in contact with me I'll drop the dispute. I understand things happen. If you can get in contact with him if appreciate it
          Just text him and messaged him on FB...waiting for reply

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
            I've done business with this guy before and have even driven to his place in tallahassee and it was all good, really nice guy and fair prices.. I know for a little while he had issues with his bank and he posted about it on his FS thread if I'm not mistaken. He also was in the process of moving as well.. I have his personal number, I won't give it out for obvious reasons, but I can shoot him a text and see whats going on with him... this is not like him at all, maybe something happened.. not sure
            I echoed this a bit in the partout thread here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...2&postcount=41 but I also wanted to say here that Kurt has some issues on his plate that are complicating shipping parts. He's a good guy and an honest seller, and any parts paid for WILL be delivered.
            Originally posted by george graves
            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Any luck? I heard this guy is selling items again.

Comment

Working...
              X