UPS insurance info??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS insurance info??

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this but , sold a front plastic bumper to Burken on here shipped it threw UPS some how they broke it . but only the back filler part . part was insured and we made a call to them they said they would come look at it and help us file a claim . have not heard anything else out of them since then .

I do not want to have a negative feedback on my selling . so i need to make them do right on this insurance claim . has anyone had any dealing with this before that can give me some advice on how to deal with UPS ?

I haven't experienced something like this yet, but I am gonna say this. As a past UPS employee, nobody working there cares about your package and I wouldn't doubt they broke it. I would see people throwing packages even with a "fragile" sticker slapped on all sides. Sorry it happened to you man, good luck with everything.
    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

You shouldn't get negative feedback from the buyer if the shipper screwed it up, regardless of what happens (unless you just wrapped it in saran-wrap or something).

You really do need to call and pester them POLITELY but frequently (get a claim number to refer to, without it you're just talking to air). It may take some time to get a check cut but it's pretty likely to happen.
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

I am not sure how it was wrapped i paid them to do that . it had better been nice for the amount it cost

Comment

Originally posted by slayback View Post
          I am not sure how it was wrapped i paid them to do that . it had better been nice for the amount it cost
          You paid a UPS store to pack it?? If so youre golden. Typically the first thing any shipper does is deny claim due to poor packaging. So its on them in this case..If you paid an actual UPS store to pack it Id be in that store asking them to follow up
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X