Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC Kline Racing

Hi All,
    I haven't received my parts yet (i'll update when I do), but I just got off a nice 2-hour phone conversation with Pete at TCKR. He took a great deal of time in explaining numerous things with me and figuring out the suspension setup that would suit me best. I ended up paying a good deal more than I would of at GC, but I called GC a couple times and had a hard time getting ahold of anyone (long wait times, got hung up on, etc). Also tried email. Makes you think a bunch of kids work there or something...

Anyways, I got the full coilover setup for E30s at TCKR. Include short front struts, double-adjustable rear shocks, 500/750 springs, etc, etc. Also threw in a set of HP-Plus pads for good measure.

I'll take pictures and update this when I receive the goods, but I just wanted to give a shout for Pete because he's awesome.
    Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
    '99 M3 / Track Car
    '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
    '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

I have similar experience w/ Pete at TCKline, he is fantastic and has no problem spending all day talking to you about your car, his car, and other people's cars :D --- in fact, I have always had good customer service at TCKline --- Alex is a very knowledgeable E30 racer there, and will give you whatever info he can to help you set up your E30.

Great people @ TCK.

Comment

dude i hate calling pete cause he will never let you hang up. but no shit, he's awesome, a wealth of knowledge and a nice guy to boot.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
        dude i hate calling pete cause he will never let you hang up. but no shit, he's awesome, a wealth of knowledge and a nice guy to boot.
        I was *kinda* worried at first because he talks a bit slowly.... but he really seems to know his stuff. He seems like the kind of guy who has forgotten more stuff than most of us have learned. I was telling him how I just picked up a MIG welder and he went off on a total tangent about building a tube-frame race car once. Really nice guy =)
        Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
        '99 M3 / Track Car
        '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
        '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

Working...
        X