stinky30 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    Now that we are getting feedback from both parties. Let's try to get things straight here. So you owe both Peter and Chris $40? Or what is going on here.
    He owes Peter $40, i'm guessing....I don't know that story

Here's our text exchanges, I can provide screen grabs.

On March 21st we agree to $175 shipped for a rear apron, I tell him i'll send him half now and half when its ready to ship. He agrees, I send him $87.50

On March 28th I say "how are we looking on this bud"

On March 29th he says "super busy with everything it's coming"

On April 9th I text him "hey man any updates?"
    He replies same day "Still fighting with the insurance company. I can give you the money back if you want it just have some patience. Moving and all of the above. Sorry to be a crappy seller on you"

April 20th i say "we ever get this sorted bud?"

no replies...

April 28th I buy another rear apron from e30partsguy from here, i ask BOX for a refund.

he replies on May 1st "got it."

I text him everyday, mostly to be annoying since the nice route didn't go anywhere.... to no avail
    finally surfaces after I did a little digging and found this thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by box View Post
        point proven.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
          point proven.
          Yep, I see that also. He's gone......

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Welllll this shit bag strikes again. Just got me for $88 on Fb for a rear speaker deck tray. It's been 2 weeks of the same old same. Promises to ship out and never does. Promises a refund, never sends it... then blocks you on fb. I've posted in all the e30 groups so members know to avoid him.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blancheezzy View Post
              Welllll this shit bag strikes again. Just got me for $88 on Fb for a rear speaker deck tray. It's been 2 weeks of the same old same. Promises to ship out and never does. Promises a refund, never sends it... then blocks you on fb. I've posted in all the e30 groups so members know to avoid him.
              Always gotta use the safe method and some extra for the fees, paypal will eventually just ban him if he gets enough claims filed.
              85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Working...
              X