mbonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mbonder

Matt had bought my e30 steering rack + HP line + reservior for $70.. After I had shipped it out, he gave me another $20 for shipping afterwards.

He was very honest, prompt and a great guy to do business with. Recommended A++
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Matt is well recommended. I bought his MTECH I steering wheel for a very good price plus he gave free stuff too! Excellent seller.

Comment

I picked up a valence from him last wednesday. He wasn't up yet (it was 6 AM), but his dad took me out to the garage and gave me the valence. It is in great condition. Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm glad everyone was satisfied.

Matt

Comment

Not that he needs more vouching, but I got a cluster shipped from him and it arrived quickly in perfect condition. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Bought an is spoiler and side marker. Prompt response to all questions, excellent packaging. All around a decent buying experience. Would buy from mbonder again.
            sigpic
            - 0.05s and 0.1s FTW!!!

Comment

Another satisfied buyer:

Items:
              • Muffler
              • Catalytic
              • IS spoiler
              • Seatbelt Catch
              • Windshield lockstrip

Picked up and paid in cash. Again, Excellent person, very accomodating and friendly. GOOD PRICE!

Well recommended!

Comment

mbonder can EAD.

I bought a OEM M-Technic II rear wing off Matt last week. I paid what I felt was a fair price for a mint example.
                He packaged it well and shipped it quickly.

It was received in a condition lesser than expected and Matt worked with me to a quick resolution, despite me hastily throwing him under the bus before giving him a chance, for which I apologize.
                Last edited by Jordan; 11-12-2007, 07:46 PM.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Did you pay with PayPal or a credit card?

Comment

Everyone I'm trying to solve this with Jordan right now.

I honestly did not think the mounting screws were as bad as they turned out to be. I never tried to loosen them or mount the spoiler myself. Again, this is not how I like things to go with any transaction on this or any forum.

I hope that Jordan and I can work this out, I am sorry that he posted here before any means of remedy were discussed, but that was his prerogative and he is welcome to do as he pleases.

I have many satisfied customers on various forums and I hope that things can be remedied in an acceptable manner for all parties involved.

Matt

Comment

Just an update, everything was resolved with Jordan and we are both satisfied with the agreement.

Comment

Bought brake booster and speaker kick panels, good guy to deal with, shipped and arrived as promised! Will buy again from him.
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Great guy do deal with and a true enthusiast. Needed a part, not only did he track it down but went out of his way to make sure I got it quick. Great member of the board.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

mbonder: I have bought and sold tons of e30 stuff with Matt. He is a stand up, no- bullshit kinda of guy! Great to do business with!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

the exhaust was not a quick easy 5 minute bolt on like you said! the pipe section you sent with it was useless. piping diameter was very small. overall i was expecting a lot better from the description.

Comment

Working...
                              X