Bartosh Import Auto in Vanc, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bartosh Import Auto in Vanc, WA

Bartosh Import Auto Parts, 360-695-2243, 2130 E Evergreen Blvd. in Vancouver, WA

I ended up yesterday finally figuring out my problem with my 325i dying for no reason while driving, and sometimes not starting. My relay for the fuel pump was going bad.

Long story short, I called around looking for the relay, and the only place that had it was across town for $12, or Napa for $25. I called Bartosh, not only did they have it in stock, they had it for $9, and with the Main DME relay, I paid $19+change with tax.

I thought this a damned good deal for having the parts on hand, product knowledge, and the customer service to kick made it a done deal on who I will go back to for future.* Everyone there was helpful and courteous.

*(disclaimer):I do not work for them , I make this statement of my own free will, and without coersion or promise of payment of any kind.:nice:

I've been in there before. Nice place and good service for a local shop.
    sigpic

Comment

Bartosh is cool, but check discount import parts in Milwaukie. Just north of GI Joes on McLaughlin.

Excellent prices, great service, OE parts.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

+ 1 for Discount. If you are on the west side, they also have a store in Beaverton, off of Hall Blvd.

Amarak - Was your problem that the car would die randomly while driving? If you left it in gear would it fire up on it own? Mine did the same thing off and on. Once, while idling, I tapped the relay and the car shut off. I re-fired it and tried it again, but wasn't able to duplicate it.

Keith

Comment

Keith:
          Yes, that was my exact problem. I found that once in a while the engine would not want to start, then suddenly would, sometimes it ran rough, sometimes the car would die with no warning, but fire up while in gear a few seconds later, or worst case, a minute or two. Relays fixed it all.

Comment

Amarack,
            Do you mind getting the part numbers off the relays for me? Mine are Bosch, two orange and one white, with the original BMW part numbers on them and I can't match them up to anything.

Keith

Comment

No prob, Keith.

The originals were Fuel Pump Relay - 0 332 014 456
              and DME Relay - 12.63-1711266 89 9509 (All of the #s from relay)

Replacements

Fuel Pump Relay - 0 332 019 456-000
              DME Main Relay - 0332019151-000

Hope this helps out. Helped my car out tremendously, and cheap, too.

Comment

Working...
              X