Erick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erick

Bought a Schroth 4pt harness from Erick - great communication and pricing, quick and nice to deal with. The belt arrived quick and packed well, and smelled of florida
    Jay

Item: rear spoiler
    payment: paypal
    shipped: Fedex

Erick was a fine seller, he sent me PM's and a tracking number for the spoiler. I would buy from again.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Item: Zender Rear Valences for DB cars
      Payment: Paypal
      Shipped: Fedex

Erick sent the item out promptly and it was exactly as described - great seller!
      ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
      ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

Item: Headlight Lens
        Payment: Check

Finally found the Bosch lens I needed from Erick. It was well packed and perfect. Also took the time to respond to my millions of PMs.
        sigpic

Comment

Erick is great to deal with, whether it's his own parts or KO Performance/work stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
            I placed a rather large special order with Erick for e30 M3 5 lug parts and am very pleased with the service he and KO performance have given to me. It did take a little longer than expected but most of the parts had to come from Germany, which is totally understandable and expected. Erick and KO had, BY FAR, the best prices on these parts from all the quotes I had gotten on the list I needed.

I am very pleased with my experience with them, that I have already placed another special order through them. Can't wait to get those parts as well...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Item: Works Emotion CR Kais
              Payment: Paypal e-check
              Shipped: FedEx

Took a little longer than I expected to ship, but he more than made up for it by leaving the tires on the wheels that we had originally agreed would not be included in the sale.

The wheels did suffer some damage in shipping, and I have already received a partial refund to put towards getting the wheels refinished.

A+ seller.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Great guy to deal with, more then helpful wether is is selling or buying from you!

Comment

Item; FullOpp: Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirt
                  payment; paypal
                  shipped; USPS

Very fast transaction,great communication. He's been a great seller in the past and i'll continue to do business with him in the future.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Item; FullOpp: Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirt
                    payment; paypal
                    shipped; USPS

Great in every way. I will be ordering from him again, soon. Thumbs up all around. :up: Got the shirt in no time and it is great! Quality shirt material and print. Fits me perfect. For anyone who's curious, they are a bit longer and slimmer. A+ product
                    Last edited by Philo; 04-15-2009, 08:47 PM.
                    -tim
                    Originally posted by Jordan
                    I like the stance
                    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Item:us ellips
                      payment:Paypal

Shipped these shings really fast. Communication was perfect. exceeded all expectations
                      sigpic

Comment

i bought a pair of full opp stickers not to long ago from him,got to me hella fast looking forward to buying more from him.
                        84 ETA

Comment

Item: Basketweaves
                          Payment: Paypal

Erick is an excellent seller. Despite his busy schedule, he's a nice guy to talk to, and he shipped my wheels promptly. A+

Comment

Ordered a shitload of OEM brochures and documentation along with a folder for them all. Came fast, was in great condition, and was awesome to look at. thanks!

Comment

Just bought an air filter from him. Great communication and fast shipping.

Definitely would buy from again.
                              Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X