Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great.

Comment

got a steering m-tech 1 steering wheel from him great description, FANTASTIC packaging. And the steering wheel was in amazing shape. Thanks Fercy.
      Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
      1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

FERCY delivers once again with great parts in fantastic condition. Even went out of his way to meet me and make my drive much shorter.Will do business again in the future no doubt about it
        sigpic

1985 528e turbo project sold
        1987 325is Hellrot _ r.i.p
        1988 Seta Alpine white _ impound
        1987 325is Delphin Gray_sold
        1987 325is Zinno _ ?sold
        1988 325is Alpine White _sold
        1991 318i Zinno Gone....

Current:
        1988 s52 325ic Shwartz
        1968 2002 PROJECT JBRIDGE
        1992 525i/5 Glanzschwarz DailyCruiser

BAVARIANS AND SCANDINAVIANS DON'T GET ALONG...
        NEiTHER DOES MY LEFT AND RIGHT NUT
        BUT HEY TOGETHER THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A FUCKING TEAM:)

Comment

Good guy Fercy. Bought houndstooth door cards from him. Will buy from again once I feel the need to buy presents for my car
          sigpic

Comment

Bought a sparco strut bar from Fercy aka e30lyf. Great seller. Thanks!
            88 M3
            85 190e-16v Euro
            86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
            63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
            93 500E

Comment

Very happy buyer!
              sigpic

Comment

Purchased a flywheel from him, arrived even sooner than he said it would! Thanks Fercy!

Comment

Great parts worked as he said they would, great guy easy to talk to , will buy again

Comment

Fercy reached out to my Parts Wanted Thread for HELLA Smoked Euro Smileys. Replied to my thread, which lead the the great follow up through PMs and text messages. He answered every question I had and showed actual photos of the product he was selling. Everything that was provided was backed up and assured me in confidence. He was also nice enough to lower the price a bit and allow me to make it into two payments, which was very very appreciated coming from the college-life money haha. Shipping response was very fast and I was really surprised and impressed with the packaging itself. It was very well packaged, sturdy and firm, especially knowing it was headlights. Very creative also, with the way he created a shelve inbetween the headlights, all nice and tucked with bubble wrapping.

I would very much love to do business again with Fercy, especially knowing all the good parts and items, this guy has lol. He's also very kind enough to send me a photo text of possible parts, that I may be interested in. Good guy and honest!

Thanks again Fercy!

Instagram @prsvere88
                    Transaction Feedback

Comment

Great seller!!! A+++++
                      Excellent transaction
                      highly recommended
                      Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Highly recommend e30lyf as a seller. The item i purchased was packed amazingly well, the message responses were quick, and he got it shipped out very quickly.

Comment

I highly recommend Fercy if you are considering buying something he has listed. After years of searching for a pair of Alpina 16x8's, Fercy put his up for sale. After some thought and conversations with him, I pulled the trigger.

The rims were exactly as described and presented in the pictures, the packaging was excellent. Each wheel was bubble wrapped around the lips and separated by pieces of cardboard so no risk of them banging into each other and risking damage. They were double boxed in a fashion that it seemed like the box was made specially for shipping these 2 wheels. Taped up nice and tight! Shipped to me on the day he said they would and provided the tracking information shortly thereafter. Extremely pleased with his open communication and honesty. A+
                          '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Was a pleasure to do buisness with. He met me early morning before work just to get me the harness I needed. Also gave me tips about my swap. Cool guy.

Comment

Thanks Fercy... Nicely packaged and quick shipping. Hope to install the bra this weekend. Buy from this guy... Fercy is a stand up guy.
                              I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                              1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

great guy! Great seller! Quality parts! For great prices! Thank you again fercy.

Comment

Working...
                                X