rcko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rcko

Good seller, shipped fast and good price. Would buy from again.
    1987 325is - sold
    2001 330i - New DD

I have sold to him, good guy.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

rcko

bought an ECU off me in my ECU group buy, great guy sent out an ECU without payment and got my money like he said, a stand up guy, a great example of why i like this forum

Comment

for reference from a DME purchase. From Bomerang:

"bought an ECU off me in my ECU group buy, great guy sent out an ECU without payment and got my money like he said, a stand up guy, a great example of why i like this forum"
        Last edited by rcko; 08-10-2007, 10:59 AM. Reason: added link to Bommerang reference
        sigpic
        - 0.05s and 0.1s FTW!!!

Comment

Sold an IS trunk spoiler along with sidemarker to rcko. We both went on vacation and things were flexible as far as shipping goes, he worked with me and then I worked with him and everything exchanged hands at the right times and everyone was happy.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with rcko again!

Matt

Comment

Great seller, the item was still in its sealed plastic bag, and well packed.

Don't hesitate to buy from him!
            '89 325i track sloot
            '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Just bought a bunch of crap from him, good price, fast shipping, and all around helpfull guy.

THANKS!

Comment

Bought 19# injectors and a Mark D chip from Rich. Transaction was flawless. Everything arrived neatly packaged and very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks Rich!

Comment

honest seller. sent him a personal check for adj TA bushings, parts arrived no problem at all. thanks!
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X