• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karlspackler

Item: Work Ewing Wheels
    Payment: Paypal
    Shipping: UPS Ground

James was a nice guy to deal with. Although the business terms we agreed on had to be changed and I had to hustle to meet a new "expedited" deadline, we managed to work this out.

He promptly provided a tracking number for the packages.

Upon receiving the packages I was kind of amazed at the packing. The zip-loc bag had torn with the 80 nuts and bolts flying around loosely inside. Somewhat poor packing since the best "packing material I found" was an untouched roll of toiler paper. But I guess it got the job done. Missing a new nuts and bolts, I might have to go to Work Wheels to order more.

For the price, I guess I still have no room to complain. It was a good transaction and I'd do business with him again. Hit quite a few obstacles on this one but it feels more like coincidence or just some bad luck (on the bolts part)

Thanks again,
    - Erick
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

ITEM: E30 M3 Rear Wing
    PAYMENT: PayPal
    SHIPPING: USPS

Picked this up from James and was happy with the transaction. The wing arrived in excellent shape, packaging was good and overall it was a good experience. I would buy from him again, without hesitation. Thanks James...

Garey

Comment

Karlspackler

item purchase:ARE wheels+ adapaters
      i never received the items and rarely heard from James i would not deal with again he has bad communication and lags on replys.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X