Abrahams Motorsport - BMWE34M5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fatphos
    replied
    Purchased complete Euro trim as well as a plate filler. I received a call from Mel to confirm that I'm ordering the right parts and I received it a few days after! Thanks for the great service and quick shipping. I just bought another car and will be purchasing more!

    -K.Dunn

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for your purchase
    Originally posted by andyman2487
    Bought a euro plate filler last week, super quick response to my inquiry email. Shipped from FL on Thurs, was on my door in CA on Saturday. Will buy from again. Thanks Mel!

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    Bought a euro plate filler last week, super quick response to my inquiry email. Shipped from FL on Thurs, was on my door in CA on Saturday. Will buy from again. Thanks Mel!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for your business
    Originally posted by - jay
    Got my Euro Plate filler today! Super fast shipping and a great seller.

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Got my Euro Plate filler today! Super fast shipping and a great seller.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for your support, we appreciate it.

    Originally posted by SimplyDope
    I figured I'd throw in my extremely positive reviews as well. Mel has been a pleasure to do business with, and I will definitely be going through him again. Living up in Canada land right now it's hard to find consistency with US companies when dealing with parts, but Mel has come through every time.

    Item(s): HELLA Euro Smoked Ellips, Smoked Turn Signals, Euro Grills, Euro Plate Filler, and a few other small bits and pieces.
    Payment: PayPal
    Shipping: USPS Priority (International)

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    I figured I'd throw in my extremely positive reviews as well. Mel has been a pleasure to do business with, and I will definitely be going through him again. Living up in Canada land right now it's hard to find consistency with US companies when dealing with parts, but Mel has come through every time.

    Item(s): HELLA Euro Smoked Ellips, Smoked Turn Signals, Euro Grills, Euro Plate Filler, and a few other small bits and pieces.
    Payment: PayPal
    Shipping: USPS Priority (International)

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Great!
    Thanks for your business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    Got them today, super happy, love them!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Great!
    Glad you like them.
    Thanks for your business.

    Originally posted by ///digitalme
    Got my grills today! Good stuff and super fast shipping! They look great. a few imperfections from the mold (as expected, it's normal) but a little sanding and trim paint and they are super. Thanks I love these grills :)
    will definitely do business again


    Good quality grills!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    replied
    Got my grills today! Good stuff and super fast shipping! They look great. a few imperfections from the mold (as expected, it's normal) but a little sanding and trim paint and they are super. Thanks I love these grills :)
    will definitely do business again


    Good quality grills!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for the business-we appeciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mouse
    replied
    Just received my euro grills. SUPER fast shipping. Will def contact you when more stuff is needed. (and more stuff will be needed) lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for the business-be sure to post pics. once they are installed.

    Originally posted by YAN-3
    Item: Hella euro smoked headlights
    Payment: Credit card
    Shipping: FedEx

    Pleasant to talk to over the phone, well packaged and shipped the same day! I received them in a box that was in another larger box and surrounded by foam peanut to make sure they arrive safe and sound. Mel thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Item: Hella euro smoked headlights
    Payment: Credit card
    Shipping: FedEx

    Pleasant to talk to over the phone, well packaged and shipped the same day! I received them in a box that was in another larger box and surrounded by foam peanut to make sure they arrive safe and sound. Mel thank you!

    Leave a comment:

Working...