Abrahams Motorsport - BMWE34M5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • beta14ok
    replied
    I just placed an order......Parts should be here Thursday.

    I heard Mel has some health issues.

    Stand-up guy and a good son, Michael, helping to hold down the fort.

    Prayers up for Mel & Family.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akkord29
    replied
    Purchased from him twice now, awesome guy

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    I've been buying from Mel for years, stand up guy and an asset to the community! recently bought from him and as expected awesome customer service and extremely safe to do business with!

    Leave a comment:


  • mscott
    replied
    Good seller. Nicely packaged and everything as described. Thanks Mel

    Leave a comment:


  • MPLFoster
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    Blunts a gentleman like that, he always makes sure he comes second........

    ...
    i lol'd

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Originally posted by getouth
    When it comes to E30's and conducting proper business Mel is the best, with Blunt a close 2nd!
    Blunts a gentleman like that, he always makes sure he comes second........

    Lol I had to

    Both are great though.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    When it comes to E30's and conducting proper business Mel is the best, with Blunt a close 2nd!

    Leave a comment:


  • rudenate
    replied
    Ordered on the 26th and was at my door on the 28th! Fast shipping and well packaged but one grill was cracked. He's sending me a new grill on Monday. Would definitely do business again.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Ordered on the 15th, showed up on the 18th. And that was a huge box with two euro grills in it.
    Well package and completely unharmed. Will do business again!

    Leave a comment:


  • mcskibadee1
    replied
    Received my euro filler in a timely manner and it was packed very well. Fits great, I love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Bought a set of Euro grilles from Mel
    Incredibly fast shipping, and great product; my only complaint was some bubbling and scuffing in the driver's side grille, it its not enough for me to be overly mad or even noticeable at that. Lighting fast shipping. Would order from Abraham's MS again :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for your comments.

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Super fast shipping, ordered Thursday was here Saturday.


    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Great Seller
    Fast Shipping , Received item in 1 night !

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for your business.

    Originally posted by fatphos
    Purchased complete Euro trim as well as a plate filler. I received a call from Mel to confirm that I'm ordering the right parts and I received it a few days after! Thanks for the great service and quick shipping. I just bought another car and will be purchasing more!

    -K.Dunn

    Leave a comment:

Working...