Items: a few different things on a couple different orders.
payment: paypal
Shipping: FEDEX and fast.
Thanks Mel!
Abrahams Motorsport - BMWE34M5
Collapse
X
-
You sent your credit card info through an email? You're a smart one.Leave a comment:
-
I purchased a few items from Mel, and he was incredibly helpful. He took my order at literally 3 AM on a friday night, allowed me to email my credit card info and shipped them the next day. Great seller, I would recommend him in a heartbeat.Leave a comment:
-
-
I sent payment for turnsignals on monday around noon pacific time. Mel shipped them out same day and I got them today. I couldn't have been more satisified.
Thanks Mel. will definitely do business with you again.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the feedback!
We're not perfect but we try to keep our customers satisfied.
My philosophy:
The customer is king!Leave a comment:
-
No problem. I wasn't too worried about it as you immediately answered in the thread in the GB section.
^This ladies and gentleman is how you run a business! I will be doing more business with you in the future!Leave a comment:
-
Good news!
The container arrived in Tampa and we're waiting for customs clearance-was told that happens today.
They'll ship to you early next week via FedEx.
We'll E-mail you the tracking number.
Unfortunately we were at the mercy of the shipping companies - came to find out that the delay was caused by hazardous items (fire extinguishers and cans of spray paint) in the shipment that had to get transferred from air shipping to shipping by sea.
Unfortunately special orders from Europe are sometimes unpredictable.
you guys got good luck or something. ive ordered my lowtec kit back in early Feb. and i still havn't gottin my kit yet. i keep callin him and asking him about it. and he keep giving me date that they will be here. when that date comes i give him another week or 2 and call him back and he give me another date. this happend 3 tiems so far... so i don't know whats the deal is. he said that they was suppose to be here in April.:(Leave a comment:
-
+1
I ordered one from Mel and it arrived EXTREMELY quickly. Mel is pleasure to deal with. Please use him to help keep a valuable resource available to us all.Leave a comment:
-
Sorry about the mis-communication.
I thought you were sent an E-mail.
The kidneys are in, awaiting customs clearance and will ship early next week.
We're throwing in something for you for the inconvenience.
Purcahsed smoked turns, Euro grills and black kidneys. Shipping was fast and the items look good.
A very, very minor complaint is that I wish I would have been told the kidneys were on backorder when I placed the order, not just opened the box to not see them there.
Otherwise, will do business with him again as he as a line on some good stuff.Leave a comment:
-
Purcahsed smoked turns, Euro grills and black kidneys. Shipping was fast and the items look good.
A very, very minor complaint is that I wish I would have been told the kidneys were on backorder when I placed the order, not just opened the box to not see them there.
Otherwise, will do business with him again as he as a line on some good stuff.Leave a comment:
-
you guys got good luck or something. ive ordered my lowtec kit back in early Feb. and i still havn't gottin my kit yet. i keep callin him and asking him about it. and he keep giving me date that they will be here. when that date comes i give him another week or 2 and call him back and he give me another date. this happend 3 tiems so far... so i don't know whats the deal is. he said that they was suppose to be here in April.:(Leave a comment:
-
abrahamsmotorsport THUMBS UP
Got my Euro grill and blinker lens set. Looks and fits great and the sh*t was here before the 4TH of JULY.. The only thing was the foam strips that sit on the top of the grill against the hood. One side was an inch long. Just snipped and all is good.....
Have a beer.
Light some rockets.
"hey baby- it's the 4th of July "X"
dlmLeave a comment:
-
I just want to put it out there that the response time is lightning fast. I got fast responses to my questions, and a fast delivery upon payment. Can't beat it with a stick....Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: