Abrahams Motorsport - BMWE34M5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nosignal
    replied
    Bought a plate filler from Abrahams a month or two ago. Mel was extremely helpful and prompt with communications and I got the product very quick. Definitely will buy from them again!

    Leave a comment:


  • NcTurnL
    replied
    woot woot!

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Lowtec Springs payed with paypal. Shipping was as quick as possible due to slow shipping from Germany. Once again Mel impressed the hell out of me. He is awesome. Packaging was great (bubble wrapped) and I will continue to buy from him and support his business. and I love the springs.
    Ian

    Leave a comment:


  • NcTurnL
    replied
    Abrahams Motorsport

    Item: Set of Lowtec springs
    Payment: Card
    Shipped: Fedex

    I bought these springs on October 30 and I obviously wasn't expecting fast shipment since these had to come from Germany. Mel was very helpful with everything, and he is a very honest guy. He actually refunded me $10 because when I ordered the springs it wasn't part of the group buy anymore and he put me into another group buy which saved me $10. Also, I expected the springs to get in late January to early February, and to my surprise when I went to work on the 20th of December, they were right there waiting for me! Awesome surprise! The box the springs were shipped in was perfect, everything was covered in bubble wrap and the springs were in perfect condition! I will definitely do business with Mel and Abrahams Motorsports again.

    Thanks guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Item: OEM floor mats, euro grill foam
    Payment: Paypal
    Shipping: USPS

    Everything went smoothly once the stuff arrived from Europe, will do business again, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Items: 60/50 lowtec springs and motorsport floormats
    payment: paypal
    shipped: fedex and USPS

    These was group buy items, once he got them they was shipped out very fast and i was very pleased. I will always buy stuff off of Mel he is a great guy to deal with.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Glad it worked out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spouch
    replied
    Originally posted by kishg
    why worried?

    I've bought tons of stuff from mel without any issues. would buy from him any day.

    -kish
    I've always been a cautious buyer, lolzz. We had a minor miscommunication on turns but in the end it all worked out. I was going for the wired turn signals with the buckets and stuff for $39 but I wasn't specific enough and I received the kopi smoked lenses for the same price. Ended up just buying some other buckets off another guy who was parting out his car. Woot.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by Spouch
    Right in the middle of a buy right now. Glad to hear positive things. Have to admit I was a little worried.
    why worried?

    I've bought tons of stuff from mel without any issues. would buy from him any day.

    -kish

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueIX
    replied
    A+ shop

    Will be buying from again

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Just like Walmart

    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    not to mention everyday low prices. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Yeah. I'll chime in. Got some euro grills from Abrahams. Extremely quick response time and ship time as well, not to mention everyday low prices. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks for the comments guys.
    We try our best, but sometimes circumstances are out of our control.

    Actually, they're coming on a row boat!

    Originally posted by VacMan
    I've had a few transactions with Mel so far. He's been awesome to work with even when we had some miscommunication. I'm currently waiting for my set of floor mats and another item from the group buy, but I realize that it is out of his hands since they are coming on the slow boat from Europe.

    A+++ R3V seller! Would buy from again!!

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    I called him right up for a set of replacement center caps for my E36 Alpina replicas (Pep Toys put them on incorrectly). They showed up 3 days later.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    I've had a few transactions with Mel so far. He's been awesome to work with even when we had some miscommunication. I'm currently waiting for my set of floor mats and another item from the group buy, but I realize that it is out of his hands since they are coming on the slow boat from Europe.

    A+++ R3V seller! Would buy from again!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...