Abrahams Motorsport - BMWE34M5
Collapse
X
-
I have purchased several things from him and have had exceptional service and product. Great communication. -
I bought some of the MHW turn signals from him. Very fast shipping and just a great overall transaction.Leave a comment:
-
I've bought many, many items form Mel. Speedy shipping, easy to contact.
-RyanLeave a comment:
-
-
this is very good to hear because i plan on purchasing some kopis from him in about two months:pLeave a comment:
-
Abrahams Motorsport
Just wanted to sing the praises of Mel at Abrahams Motorsport. I have been saving & searching for the right set of wheels for my '87 325is for over a year. I ordered a set of Alpina replicas from Abrahams Motorsport in Florida and they arrived today. Having waited for so long, my expectations were very high but Mel and FedEx came through with what has to be the best on-line transaction to date. Faultless transaction, clear communication, immediate shipping w/tracking and they arrived a day early.
This guy deserves every success if he continues to handle his business in this way.
abrahamsmotorsport.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, abrahamsmotorsport.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
AndrewLeave a comment:
-
Items: smoked turnsignals, blacked out grill
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: 2-3 days (fast as hell)
I love both products and will definately be buying more from abrahams. Mel is a great guy.Leave a comment:
-
Just got my smoked signals. That was all I needed to get my front end monocromatic. Shipped fast and the car looks great now.Leave a comment:
-
-
Item: smoked indicator lenses
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: USPS
Also got awhile back
Item: Euro plate filler
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: USPS
Very good service, would buy from agian. Also gave me a free T-shirt and decal.Leave a comment:
-
Item: MHW smoked indicators
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: USPS Priority
He sent them out before my e-check even cleared! It arrived 2 days after payment, and he even threw in a free shirt, and made sure it was my size and a free sticker in there too! Very awesome seller here, thanks again!Leave a comment:
-
Item: M3 Rear SwayBar
Payment: Paypal
Shipping: USPS Priority
Good packaging, super quick shipping, great price. Thanks MichaelLeave a comment:
-
Item: Euro Trim for Plastic Bumpers - 2 pieces for front bumer & 2 for rear bumper - Trim does not have marker light cutouts so one does not have to run marker lights
Payment : Paypal
Shipping : Very quick - About 3 days USPS Priority
Website : http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/e30.htm
Comments:
Responsive communication - Pointed out error in description of the trim pieces on thier website and feel that this will be remedied.
Fast Shipping
Perfectly packaged items
Brand New items that are pristine
A Free T shirt with my order ! Can anyone provide better products, service, and support? I think not!
Thanks Mike and Mel !Last edited by e30vert; 02-23-2006, 10:33 AM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: