Aro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aro

Bought a central locking module from him a few weeks back. Good communication and very fast shipping. Good guy in my experience!

Aro

Exellent comunication, inmediate ship, 100% recomended, great deal !!!!

Comment

Great product, responds quickly to PMs, sent me a tracking number without even asking for it!
      ~ Squirrel

1988 325is
      1989 325i 5-speed, w/ LSD (sold)
      1989 Acura Legend Coupe 5-speed
      1990 Honda VTR250
      1985 Honda Nighthawk 700S

Comment

Purchased a passenger side convertible window regulator from him Jan 22nd, 2010. WRote repeatedly in communication and paypal details that it was for passenger side vert. Recieved part on time, sent drivers side vert regulator. Sent him message immediately to notify him that he sent me the wrong part, did not reply for two days even though he was online multiple times. Stated that he leaves website up and computer on, which does nothing for his argument since that means that every time he went to his computer he would see he had a private message. Finally replied, stated that it was the correct one. I replied by sending him a picture of a correct one versus the one he sent me. I last heard from him Jan 28th 2010 when he stated he was not sure if he sent the wrong part. I returned his part to him and told him I would give him 5 days to get ahold of me after confirmation of the part being returned to him. USPS confirmed delivery, still have not heard from this seller. I am disputing this this transaction via Paypal and strongly suggest you do not enter into any transactions with this seller.

Vert build - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=167264

Comment

Working...
        X