DCColegrove (Zen Tuning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCColegrove (Zen Tuning)

:bow: Like his business plan says: "Providing nothing than the best shit ever" http://bmwzenperformance.com

:up: Dan originally built up my car in 2001 and I just had it upgraded with new stress bars (built by John Mason to Dan's specs). I Thank Mein Got he's back doing his thing!

All I can say is: Just when I thought it couldn't get any better!

(:hitler: I'm first in line for a butterfly sub-brace when he rolls them out)

Yea, Daniel is the man. He came and picked up a diff from me the other day and he brought me a set of his plate frames. They are awesome and I rock it out proudly. Check out his FS thread with them. Thanks again, see you soon.

Jon

Comment

Item: Hood and Trunk seals.
      Shipped: USPS
      Payment: Paypal

I got the hood seals off of him awhile back and got a set for my trunk. The shipping was lightning fast. And they are made here in the USA

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Just bought a set of hood seals to. they are awesome, and super-fast shipping. A real asset to the R3v community :up:

Comment

Item: Hood and Trunk seals.

Fast shipping, and great communications. The hood seals look real nice too.
          sigpic

Comment

I can't say enough good things about DCColegrove, he's neen nothing but a benefit to R3V and the E30 community. It's great to have a vendor with such great enthusiasm, and love for the E30. We're proud to have you on board. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              I can't say enough good things about DCColegrove, he's neen nothing but a benefit to R3V and the E30 community. It's great to have a vendor with such great enthusiasm, and love for the E30. We're proud to have you on board. :up:
              +fucking1

I ordered some seals Thursday night and they arrived today.

And it was Memorial day weekend.
              Originally posted by Simon S
              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

ITEM: Hood seals & E30 X brace
                SHIPMENT: USPS priority
                PAYMENT: paypal

A very knowledgeable & professional person to do business with. You feel good about buying one of his products & can see the cost/value equation - both in his clear communication & the "state of the art" craftsmanship.
                [I

Comment

i bought a set of hood seals in person, and was happy enough with them to order another set online. great product, great vendor, hoping for more cool products in the future!
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    + a million!!!

Hood/Trunk seals, super fast, even shipped to Canada (most won't)... all around awesome guy, would buy from him any day of the week.

Comment

I spoke with him at bimmerfest and he hooked me up with a hood seal kit and some license plate frames on the cheap. Real nice knowledgeable guy. I might buy another set for my trunk.

Comment

Item: Front strut brace

Ordered with the group buy here, it was sent promptly and very well packaged, he even threw in a set of his license plate frames free of charge. The bar looks to be very well constructed, my only complaint is the finish. There are several runs in the paint, it looks like someone just rushed to get it done on a friday at 4:45pm. I would much rather have it sent unfinished if this is the standard of quality for paint. Suppose I can sell the license plate frames to pay for the can of paint to refinish the bar.

Comment

Item: Hood seals

Great deal, fast shipping, great products. :)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post
                            Item: Front strut brace

...my only complaint is the finish. There are several runs in the paint, it looks like someone just rushed to get it done on a friday at 4:45pm....
                            Hey, Was that one in Red or Black?

Get back to me (PM) with your paypal address so I can track it down.

I'll PM you also.
                            Last edited by DCColegrove; 06-04-2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Item: Plate frames

Fast shipping, got it before my local meet as I hoped. But the bottom holes arent drilled. I guess that doesn't matter for most people, I didnt care either but I did put some small holes in them because I run my europlates behind my CA plates and I needed something for them to hold onto. Cut into the writing a little bit but still readable for anyone that can read it anyways.

How is entwicklung dreißig pronounced again??
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X