Tde30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tde30

i bought a a used kidney grill for very cheap, he shipped it out the next day and gave me a tracking number. I'm very pleased with the grill it was just what i wanted.I would buy from him again.

7speedshop.com

TDE30-great seller!

Just bought a toolkit off of said TDE30: Price was very reasonable, with shipping, he was a pleasure to deal with, and the toolkit was exactly as described. Arrived at my door 3 business days after order. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Jordan

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Great seller, very kind and knowledgeable. Helped me out with my questions and guided me through the process. Even helped me set up Paypal! If you're considering buying something from TDE30 then you are in good hands.
      sigpic

Comment

Purchased a roundal from him. Item was shipped promptly and the item arrived soon after. Thanks alot!

Comment

great seller, very organized and helpful. item arrived promptly and in perfect shape due to his awesome makeshift box contraption,very resourceful. last but not least, great deal too.

Comment

Great seller, fast, responsive, gave tracking number. Awesome.:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

Comment

Great seller, came sooner then i would've thought, packed interestingly (in a good way) A++
              sigpic

Comment

Good seller. Would buy from him again.

Excellent packing. Neatly organized and labeled.

He got a little frustrated with me when USPS returned the package to him the first time, it was 90% my fault and the other 10% was USPS, but he could've been a little more patient.

My only real complaint would be that a couple of the clips were missing (I bought early model mudflaps) and one clip was replaced with a cheaper aluminum one that wouldn't even fit. However, the items were packed and organized so well that I couldn't be upset.

Buy from him with confidence.

Tom

Comment

Sorry about the patience thing. I have used USPS numerous times in the past and I have never had a package sent back, and of course as you know, they sent it back to me three or four weeks later. I was just concerned that they didn't arrive to you and someone else was enjoying their new early model mudflaps.

Regarding the hardware, the PO of my car got those mudflaps at the local PaP, so some of the hardware may have been replaced with other things, I'm not sure. Nothing stood out to me when I was removing them, so they should work on your car alright.

Thanks for the good words, enjoy your mudflaps.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

Great guy to deal with. Item arrived blitz schnell ;)
                    Thanks,
                    Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                    88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                    98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                    89 Porsche 944 - dd
                    95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                    90 325is - track rat

Comment

Heck of a seller Good communication, fast shipping. I'll definitely buy from him again.
                      sigpic
                      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Picked up a set of creampuff US diving boards from Trey. Paid me $5 just to haul them off. Turned them in @ the scrap yard @ $35 for a $40 profit... A+..great seller.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30
                          Glad to hear it Mitch, glad to hear it.

:D

No problem, thanks for the $...will trade the $ for snow removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch M View Post
                            No problem, thanks for the $...will trade the $ for snow removal.
                            Did you guys finally get a decent snow?

Comment

Great seller, fast, efficient, items were as described
                              BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                              X