sl0ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sl0ride

Did anyone do business with him? I bought a storage bin from him for my cab, and havent heard anything from him for couple days. He reply me right away when I asked the item, then after I paypal him like 20 min later, I never heard from him again. I asked him for ETA and when he will ge tto ship it, he didnt reply at all.

I have no complaints about sL0ride.I bought two items from him ,and received them from Germany one week later.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

I expect a lot more honesty and consideration out of an "advanced member." I bought a set of Euro Grilles from him that were indicated as "good shape." I don't know what anyone else would think "good shape" means but to me it doesn't mean broken mount, broken before and repaired with what looks like to be superglue, and also a matching pair. I might be wrong about this last part, and its probably my fault for not asking since its shown in the photo, but it looks to me that one of the grilles has a DIY fabricated city light cutout on one side and not on the other, if im wrong about that and oem euro grilles only cutout one side then so beit, but if not and its DIY, atleast do the other damn side and say so. It wouldn't be a big deal if I was atleast informed of these details. I certainly wouldn't be as pissed off as I am now if sl0ride had the slightest decency and consideration to wrap the damn grilles properly for shipment. I mean c'mon, why would anyone ship USPS and not wrap the item in atleast some crumpled paper. The box wasnt even big enough to fit the grilles properly. You have to put it in at an angle to even get it in the damn box. It also wasn't shipped in a very timely manner. not too long but wouldve been nice to have had them shipped when sl0ride said he would ship them.

From now on ill make it a point to be very specific about how I want things shipped and make sure to get a detailed description of the item.

But I wont be getting anything from sl0ride again.

lazy...just lazy

oh and i paid $75 and the shipping for usps priority is less than $15. so I guess he got a good deal.

I'll be looking into the best way to repair these now.
      Attached Files

Comment

Im sorry that your not happy with the grills, i honestly did not see the cracked mounting spot. The grills broke in my car when i was going to the post office so i went back to the shop and glued them quick i should have mentioned it i appoligize. Those were my last set and i never even thought to pair them with cutouts and without for the citylights most euro ones have em i didnt see the one didnt.

I was working till 7-7:30 that week and i couldnt get to the post office durring hours its all part of my job and i appoligize it took me a week to mail them out.

I admit the packing isnt the greatest but its the biggest boxes the post office had and packing material wouldnt have helped much anyways, its not like they broke in shippment.

I would gladly give you a few bucks to make up for that i didnt see the mount was cracked. Honestly i had no clue this pair i more then likley picked up off the ground at the junk yard so its not like i removed it.

Comment

Working...
        X