blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mccor023 View Post
    Eh, took a whole 26 hour to receive the parts I ordered, called personally to advise on my order and still had the best prices.

I dont know why I still search the other sites for parts when Steve always has best price. I guess they just have better pictures?
    Thanks Steve, if I grow up I want to be just like you!!!
    Thanks dude IF you NEVER grow up youll be just like me but with hair not quite as timeless
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I can't believe I've never posted in this thread.

~10 orders from Steve and couldn't be happier.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Ordered a Z3 shift lever + bushings to rebuild the shifter. Excellent service and extremely fast shipping!! Thanks much,

Joaquin

Comment

Another thumbs up to Blunttech! Got my order super fast!

Justin
          -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by cabin View Post
            Another thumbs up to Blunttech! Got my order super fast!

Justin
            +1 to this

Great communication and my parts arrived in a timely manner. Next time I need parts I'll be getting them from blunt.
            1988 325i Vert
            1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Bought an antenna grommet and it was here next day. Despite being a cheap part it was packaged like it was breakable/porcelain. Awesome transaction once again. Thank you!

Comment

Bought a load of 24v turbo parts from Steve, amazing service even with all my questions and what not. Will definatly buy from him again when the time comes.

Thanks again.

Comment

Holy shit Steve is the man. Picked up my phone call within two dials, ordered my 5pc Euro Trim within seconds of giving him my payment information, and case closed! Easiest transaction of my life, can't wait to get them in. Even gave him permission for some artwork lawl. Thanks again Steve-will definitely be doing more business soon once more shit starts breaking haha.

::knocks on wood::

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                    Holy shit Steve is the man. Picked up my phone call within two dials, ordered my 5pc Euro Trim within seconds of giving him my payment information, and case closed! Easiest transaction of my life, can't wait to get them in. Even gave him permission for some artwork lawl. Thanks again Steve-will definitely be doing more business soon once more shit starts breaking haha.

::knocks on wood::
                    Thanks dude Graphic arts team is designing artwork for your order as we speak

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Best customer service around, great prices, and fast shipping. I recommend everyone to buy their parts from blunttech.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Got my Euro Trim and all other hoses and junk from Steve very quickly. Great service. No creative artwork on my boxes this time. Guess i'll have to hope for it on my next order.
                        17 Range Rover Sport SVR
                        14 Q5 TDI S-Line
                        ...on the hunt for another E30.

Comment

Multiple great transactions. Hands down the best.
                          Originally posted by Sonny
                          I am a meme for our community.

Comment

This makes like 7 or 8 orders. It still isn't getting anymore fun to give you money but, better you than autozone or wherever.

Comment

Steve, will there ever be the possibility of an IPO/internship? But seriously, I won't hesitate to order the finishing pieces for my build from blunttech come April ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
                                Steve, will there ever be the possibility of an IPO/internship? But seriously, I won't hesitate to order the finishing pieces for my build from blunttech come April ;)
                                If youre a web designer ill hire you right now

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X