dps1 - DO NOT BUY FROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dps1 - DO NOT BUY FROM

Traded him a Eurostyle Reiger with splitter for a fender from his parts car. The fender turned out to be entirely covered in 1/8" of Bondo, with shitty paint on top. When I asked him about getting my lip back a day later, I was told he already sold it to another party. He agreed to find me another fender, and I suggested 2 people for him to get them from. So far no it seems effort has been made by dsp1 to fix the situation, and my PM asking for the money he received from selling my lip/splitter was ignored.

I have had some bad luck on here recently as well. Where have all the decent people gone? I feel for ya man.
    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

I just don't see what's so hard about making this situation right. If it were reversed, I would have given him the part he traded me in a heartbeat, or given him the money I got from selling it. I believe in making the person I offered/sold/traded a part to happy if things go wrong, I guess that's too much to ask sometimes. And I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant, but I would probably want to make sure I made the admin of the site I'm on happy.

I'm starting to lean pretty heavily toward not letting people post anything for sale on this site until they have 100/200/300 or more posts.

Comment

It's poor economy, mate...

'89 325i - Totaled... good bye my love...
        '87 327i budget stroker - SOLD!!!
        '92 240sx - ca18det powered drift toy - SOLD!!!
        '89 325i - coupe - NEW daily
        '96 Audi A6 Quattro- Grocery getter/baby hauler
        '99 Busa - weekend wheelie monster

Comment

Josh - if you do that, people will whore up to that breakpoint with completely idiotic posts. It's been attempted at that other e30 forum, and decreases average post quality greatly.

Anyway, I checked out the photo of the fender... you weren't kidding! Did it just fall off when you were sanding?
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            I'm starting to lean pretty heavily toward not letting people post anything for sale on this site until they have 100/200/300 or more posts.
            Smart idea IMO. I know E30Tech has been doing it for a while, and it seems like a brilliant concept to weed out the trolls from the honest sellers.

slo325i, really? It's inexcusable, regardless of what economic condition.
            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
            E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

Still awaiting a PM.

Comment

Just got one from him in regards to paying me for the lip that reads:

Originally posted by dps1
                its only 50$..and i dont have paypal.

Comment

Permaban?
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    Permaban?
                    After he gets his money maybe.
                    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

That is a pretty shitty excuse.

Money Order, Check? Duh?

Comment

The guy didn't sell that lip/splitter for $50.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

clown is selling shit in random shit forsale/wanted. i wonder if the ipaq has bondo all over it?

Comment

Not until I get my money, he's not.

Comment

I am serial, Josh, I will show up at his house.

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X