No announcement yet.

Funkmasta (Joe Funk) aka Autobahn Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe rocks ! I received early last week a e36 M3 3.0 ltl rack from him all nicely wrapped up and in great shape !

Would do business with anytime. He is paypal friendly and delivers quickly !! Highly recommended !! Thanks man...

Comment

Bought a complete M-tech II kit from Joe. The cabrio it came off had been hit in the front right, and the bumper was trashed. Joe volunteered to order me a new OEM bumper so I'd have a complete kit! I was more than happy to buy the kit less the bumper and find a replacement on my own, but Joe hung up, checked it out, and called me back to tell me there were 7 new MTII front bumpers in Germany and that mine would arrive in a couple of weeks. He even got me a great deal on the part. What a great guy.

I received the parts which were very well packed. Joe called when the parts were shipped, then followed up again to let me know they'd arrived at the DHL station in Redondo Beach (I'd agreed to pick them up there to save a few bucks). I called him to let him know he picked them up, and he asked me to let him know once I'd opened them up because he wanted to be sure everything was just as he'd described, and indeed, they were.

I'm stoked, and I look forward to scoring more stuff from Joe in the future.

Dave
      Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Great guy once again, thanks for the crazy sale!!

Comment

Bought an aluminum flywheel from him. Good communication,
          easy transaction!

A+
          sigpic

Comment

item: m50 tps
            payment: paypal
            shipping: I paid to have it overnighted, however he did not get there in time for it to make it the next day (and it was approaching a weekend). I got the part the following monday, and he pro rated the shipping and refunded the difference.

would do business with again
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Item: Front Subframe

Payment: Paypal

He was amazing to work with. Not only did I get a nice condition part for a great price, but I had it shipped to me ASAP. I would definitely deal with him again. He also responds to PMs very quickly. Great guy
              Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

I'll edit this if the situation changes but as it stands this guy isn't responding to PMs. I paid $85 for a gauge cluster and headlight switch last Monday 6/23 and I haven't gotten a tracking number, hell, he hasn't even confirmed that he even shipped it besides saying that he will "ship it tomorrow". Not sure what's going on but I would like to know...

Comment

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he is out of office. 4 pages of good notes should speak to his credibility.

Come on Joe! Where art thou!

Comment

I wish that were the case. I called him at his office and he told me that he would call me back right away with the shipping details but he never did (hell, I even called him back just to hear him tell me he is really busy). Now I get to wait until Monday to hear anything, it will be 2 weeks since I paid...this sucks

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002
                      i'm waiting as well... paid last week for a pan.. i'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt... but no pm's replied yet.

Have you tried calling him? I just want to know if he's giving you the same run-around and unfulfilled promises that I'm getting.

Comment

i buy parts from joe all the time locally, and everytime i call him, or go in there he is swarmed with calls. He really is busy lol.

he will get you your parts. just be patient.

Comment

I have known Joe since he was 16...like 12 years.

I am really surprised to hear any negative feedback about him at all.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I can understand you might be a little frustrated not getting a part ASAP, but Joe is a stand up guy - you don't need to worry.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

4 pages of good things is hard to argue with. I'm not doubting his intentions nor do I think I'm getting ripped off but I'm frustrated by the lack of communication. He hasn't responded to ANY of my PMs and he hasn't returned ANY phone calls. The only two ways I have to contact him aren't working and I have neither my money or parts. I'm not frustrated because I didn't get the parts ASAP, I'm frustrated because it has been 2 weeks, that's almost unreasonable...

Comment

it is a national holiday week. Im sure as hell would like to bet he will be in contact with you on Monday. He is a very busy man and is not like he is going anywhere.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X