No announcement yet.

Funkmasta (Joe Funk) aka Autobahn Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the first case, but I bet you this thread will be closed a deleted. There are plenty of such experiences with Joe, but the fact that r3v staff are on his side, make it a lost cause for you.

Comment

Well...that makes me sad. I just wanted my Ellipsoids....:(
      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

you will get them, he will sort it out.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          not the first case, but I bet you this thread will be closed a deleted. There are plenty of such experiences with Joe, but the fact that r3v staff are on his side, make it a lost cause for you.
          I suggest you put a lid on that kind of shit. I don't put up with being accused of being in someone's pocket, whether it be figuratively, or literally. Not for one red hot minute. If you want to find out if I'm kidding or not, keep it up.

And to the OP, a WEEK? Are you kidding me? You're starting a whole new thread after not getting your parts within a week? Give me a break.

Comment

example one:

example two:

sigpic

Comment

We are not having an entirely new thread on this matter. There is already a thread in transaction feedback for Joe and Autobahn Sport.

Comment

jesus christ call him!

what about that do you people not understand????

you all think the internet is the only form of communication! But in reality its one of the worst when it comes to these matters!

Joe is a stand up guy! CALL HIM

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

i feel maybe you should read the thread closer... i did call him and i got no response, that was the point of my thread, there was not any communication via any form or method. and yes there is a thread on this matter, and it has been locked, that is probably why the second thread was created and it was locked as well, thus we are now looking at a third thread involving this matter, want to guess how many more times it will probably happen and what the outcome of this thread will probably be? ....
                  sigpic

Comment

I really don't feel like saying it again...

Comment

I'm not complaining about not recieving parts in a week, I understand it will take more time than that...If you read my post, it states that I haven't had any contact with him or confirmation from him since purchasing the ellipsoids. I'm only saying that it's strange that I had maintained contact with him practically everyday up until the purchase, then suddenly he wont respond.

Comment

Does anyone even read the sticky? http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=54414

I'm begining to wonder if they do read the another thread about whoever they are going to give feed back to. If they don't like what they see in it, they just deside to make another one to their liking.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by brantleyr View Post
                          ... there is a thread on this matter, and it has been locked, that is probably why the second thread was created and it was locked as well, thus we are now looking at a third thread involving this matter, want to guess how many more times it will probably happen and what the outcome of this thread will probably be? ....
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Brantleyr. How am I to post on those with my situation? I wasn't looking to read up on his feedback, I wanted to GIVE feedback...

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
                              I'm not complaining about not recieving parts in a week, I understand it will take more time than that...If you read my post, it states that I haven't had any contact with him or confirmation from him since purchasing the ellipsoids. I'm only saying that it's strange that I had maintained contact with him practically everyday up until the purchase, then suddenly he wont respond.
                              So, what else do you want to talk to him about? It's like you're wanting a relationship with him after buying some ellipsoids. Business is business. And you know, as crazyyyy as it sounds..he is a busy guy, as in, tons of orders to fill..swaps to do..ect.
                              M Coupe

Comment

i have been selling parts as of late and it is hard as hell to keep track of everything. Some people take forever to get back to you, no one title PM's with the parts ordered, people email, some ask you for things and then never come thru... its annoying and difficult and joe has other things to do besides deal with e30 people.

You will get your stuff, and i know thats not your concern, and in your OP you said nothing about calling, so if your worried call

/thread

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Working...
                                X