Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone done business with Dàvid Vaszil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone done business with Dàvid Vaszil?

Looking to make a fairly hefty purchase from David Vaszil who is apparently a member of r3v, though I found what he was selling via Facebook. He bought bimma360s dinan m20 Turbo kit and never ended up installing it, so I was hoping to pick up where he left off. If anyone has done business and can vouch for him that'd be great. I hope this is the right place for this post!

Originally posted by GarbageCanE30 View Post
    Looking to make a fairly hefty purchase from David Vaszil who is apparently a member of r3v, though I found what he was selling via Facebook. He bought bimma360s dinan m20 Turbo kit and never ended up installing it, so I was hoping to pick up where he left off. If anyone has done business and can vouch for him that'd be great. I hope this is the right place for this post!
    1. pretty sure this is the right spot 2. I've only seen good things via facebook about him but thats been only in the past month, I dont know him via the forums 3. pay with paypal BUSINESS so you dont get fucked on a big purchase 4. inspect it when it arrives so you can verify its sound 5. I'd recommend upgrading the engine management system
    85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

I can vouch for him, stand up guy. I sold him a bunch of convertible top parts thats how I got to know him. He bought tons of rare E30 parts for a convertible project he was going to put together but has since sold the car and most of the parts he had from his build. That turbo kit is the last of his collection and he seems to be on the bubble about selling it. Buy with confidence, I’m almost bought that kit from him but with my MT2 kit and hardtop its out of the question. :/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post

1. pretty sure this is the right spot 2. I've only seen good things via facebook about him but thats been only in the past month, I dont know him via the forums 3. pay with paypal BUSINESS so you dont get fucked on a big purchase 4. inspect it when it arrives so you can verify its sound 5. I'd recommend upgrading the engine management system
        The kit seems to come with newer engine management in the form of a megasquirt 2 that hasn't been set up yet for the kit. Hopefully I can find a competent tuner in NYC who can get me nice reliable tune with the kit. Thank you guys for vouching for him. He seems like a really solid guy but can't be too careful nowadays.

Comment

vouch for him, ive sold parts to him before

Comment

Dont risk it and use Paypal Goods and Services only as it offers buyer protection. Sending funds via Paypal Friends and Family is the same as setting out your cash on the curb as there is no protection should the deal go south. My .02 cents

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
              Dont risk it and use Paypal Goods and Services only as it offers buyer protection. Sending funds via Paypal Friends and Family is the same as setting out your cash on the curb as there is no protection should the deal go south. My .02 cents
              Oh of course. I'll gladly eat the fees to know I'm protected, but I like to know ahead of time if there's a chance that bad business may be conducted either way.

Comment

Yes, he is totally solid.

Comment

Working...
                X