M/t, M&H slicks Opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M/t, M&H slicks Opinions needed

Hey guys I was wondering what's the widest/tallest I could fit within the stock wheel wells (rolled/cut)? I have my old civic 15x7 et35 rnr replica rims to throw them on. Could I get away with 26/10/15 mts/mhs? or would 24/8.5/15s be safer?

Bare in mind I have no idea about the lingo of drag radials/slicks.

EDIT: This will be for the 1/4 mile strip of course and I will be using spacers to center the rims within the wheel well.

-Jasper

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Thank you very much. Seems like I could get away with the 24.5x8.0x15 size with rolled fenders.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
        Thank you very much. Seems like I could get away with the 24.5x8.0x15 size with rolled fenders.
        Do ettttttt.

Im grabbing BFG drag radials or the M/T ET street radials in the 225/50/15 size (~24x9x15) and making them fit. My car is a street car 99% of the time so im leaning towards the BFG's but who knows. I really cant deal with 3rd gear burn outs from a roll anymore. Super annoying especially cause the motor has a lot left in her...
        -Chris

Comment

Working...
        X