Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on accesories compatibility (A/C comp. P/S pump...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on accesories compatibility (A/C comp. P/S pump...)

Hey guys, I am about to buy an M50TU with no accesories. I found an e34 with a blown M50 NV at the upick and the accesories are dirt cheap there. They look to be different than my friend has on his M50TU, do you know is they would work from the e34 M50NV to a e34 M50TU? TIA

they should work fine, the only change between the TU and NV is the head, which non of that stuff bolts too, the blocks are identical, along with the all the other M/Sx engines..

the M54, and i think S54 are OBDII so there are more limitations, but someone who has actually owned an OBDII car will need to tell us what exactly...

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

Sounds good.

Any reason why they look different?

Comment

i have an s54 ac comp if you want it

pm me

Comment

So I went to the salvage yard today and there were the same two NV M50s. One was a Touring and one was a sedan. They both had everything different. The Alt, one had a fan on the out side, the P/S pump, and A/C comp. I took pics of the A/C comp to show you.

On another note, how relaible are these things. Should I fell somewhat safe buying them from the junkyard if they are cheap. For instance the alt cost 18-23 dollars.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by motorsports_3; 12-23-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X