Should I Buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I Buy it?

I was looking for a quick, relatively clean e30. I want a reliable daily driver but a car i can work on and have fun in as well.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

would this suit my needs? I like the power gained by m5x swaps but i don't know how reliable they are. Any personal experiences?

Thanks!

done right an M50 will be more reliable then an M20 just because of the age difference and advances in technology, but that doesnt mean they are all done 'correctly'

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

I say build your own.
      [PAKSIW]
      20D .........
      vmwerks :up:
      ryan gmw :up:

Comment

He's on r3v too:

Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I say buy my vert and drop in your own m5x :)
          BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Originally posted by T La View Post
            I was looking for a quick, relatively clean e30. I want a reliable daily driver but a car i can work on and have fun in as well.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

would this suit my needs? I like the power gained by m5x swaps but i don't know how reliable they are. Any personal experiences?

Thanks!
            fucking gorgeous car.

E30s look great in most any color, but black just fucking rules.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
              What do you know...

MattM; is that from personal experience?

Comment

I want those borbets
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

the car is tits.

i would buy it ~ 5k though.. otherwise i'd build my own under 5k. Just think about this. Its done (saves time, drive now) and it looks hella nice.. minus the seats. m50's though arent a worthy swap imo.. not for the money, but for the effort and gains.
                  No more e30s for me.
                  88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                  88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                  91 BMW 325i [sold]
                  86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

if you look around and are willing to make a few long drives to different cities such as i did, you can swap a M50 for about a grand or less i think total on my swap was a hair shy of a grand...but i got a killer deal on the motor that had hardly any miles on it...i would much rather have a s5x gen though
                    "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Working...
                    X