who tracks their swapped car?.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • briham89
    replied
    yes it is noticable on left hand turns. Get a VAC baffle.

    Leave a comment:


  • gobuffs
    replied
    Race car. No baffle, no problems for 5 years. AIM dash, full data, no oil blips ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • erik325i
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Is VAC's baffle a weld-in unit?
    Yes

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Yes with no Oil Pressure gauge, just added a quart more oil for track days. Drained the oil out when I got home some days others I did not.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Is VAC's baffle a weld-in unit?

    Leave a comment:


  • erik325i
    replied
    I have a swapped car. And I've tracked it. And I have an OP gauge, but I also have an Accusump. I didn't have any issues with oil pressure though.

    I would definitely get the VAC baffle though. My brother got one for his e34 oilpan going onto his s50b32. It's a nice looking piece. If it were available when I installed my motor, I would have gotten it for sure. If I ever drop my oilpan, I'll get the baffle for it.

    Erik

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s50dan
    replied
    I've been watching swaped e30's on YouTube and damn they look fun. Been thinking of building a s50 e30 AS I Just picked up a super clean 325is tonight. Sweet!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MIKe30
    replied
    I've tracked my car once (hpde). No op gauge as of yet soooo all I can say is that it was a blast passing e46 m's in the straights! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • JRKOUPE
    started a topic who tracks their swapped car?.....

    who tracks their swapped car?.....

    My m20 car is track mainly..........m20's have oil press issues on lt handers.......baffled pans help alot....mine did.

    But what about s50's..etc....who tracks and runs an op gauge?....what have you noticed?...

    Please .....no theories,...hearsay etc...dont tell me about accusumps......blah blah...

    If you run a gauge...and run a swapped car.....Please chime in!

    Im looking at the VAC baffle ...if needed.
Working...